Best all around highschool athlete through 1999-2002

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

Yeah right. I bet your coaches would be thrilled to know you are messing with whiffleball. A good game of dodgeball is perfect for a pitcher the day of a big game. Come on Dean.
Back to the subject of whiffleball--can't believe no one mentioned the knuckler with the ball.
captain dean
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by captain dean »

Heres a little history... a subject thats probably a little foreign to you. The whiffle ball was invented by an engineer to try and create a ball that could imitate breaking pitches without being thrown hard. Him and his son ended up creating the game of whiffle ball. The story was in a recent readers digest. It makes for some good practice for a hitter...not a pitcher. A good game of dodgeball will get me to where I cant wipe my butt as mr. england would say.
Buzzards have to eat, same as worms.
The Truth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by The Truth »

Hey Byrdcage im more than sure i know who Terp2004 is and he dont drive an h2, in fact i think he drives a Grandam! As for the the best Athlete in those years, i think that blonde cheerleader from Tuseey wins that catagory!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

i believe the topic was athelete...which would eliminate all cheerleaders :lol: jk
STRAIGHT
Sto
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Sto »

Gunner18 wrote:i believe the topic was athelete...which would eliminate all cheerleaders :lol: jk
Reverend!
"Guitar man playin' all night long, Take me back to where the music hit me, Life was good and love was easy"-Montgomery Gentry
Thefan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Thefan »

You guys are bickering about the best athlete in the area in last couple of years. Justin Gelvin from FR has to be the obvious choice here. Amazing soccer player scoring over 100 career goals, missed out on a 1000 points by under 10pts, and was a four year letter winner leading off for the Baseball team. Only athlete in FR history to letter 4 years in 3 sports. So thats a no-brainer.
supersniper
Freshman
Freshman

best player?

Post by supersniper »

first off, if you suggest anyone from Northern you are ridiculus...Northern isnt a threat therefore they see no good pitching and besides...are there any good pitchers you even have to face in that league? No, there isnt. it is that simple. Try picking a player from a league that faces good pitching and is also solid in the field, then you will find your best player
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

he may b the best athelete from forbes road, but hes not the best in the area...i know i have never heard of him, and i follow sports pretty close so i think i would recognize the name. and judging by the skill level at forbes road...getting 12 letters doesnt seem that overly daunting of a task
STRAIGHT
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Best High School Athlets 1999-02

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Dodgeball was the shizzle
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
righfielder5
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by righfielder5 »

byrd cage and the truth all 3 of us know who it is, and i played with him and your right the truth he does drive a grandam infact i believe its white, and he was a good player he just doesnt have any common sense, but he could throw the ball hard and he did have a pretty decent glove, had a lot of speed, and i do believe he crushed a home run off of FR over the left field fence at mhs up on the hill by the mhs.