Team Leaders

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
rookie32
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by rookie32 »

Josh Eaton and Cole Daniel will prolly be the leaders for FM this year. Josh will be our "ace" and Cole is a four year letter winner catcher.
pyschoballplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pyschoballplayer »

hey rookie32... who's josh eaton?.. i'm sorry i don't know him... i know who Cole daniel is... he's a good catcher... is joel umbrell playin this year?
righfielder5
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by righfielder5 »

scott earley will be mcconnellsburg's leader this year
StrikeThree
Sophomore
Sophomore

Team Leaders

Post by StrikeThree »

Psycho,

Josh was their number two pitcher last year behind Hart. He's the pitcher back with the most experience, not neccessarily their ace. He needs to establish himself before he earns that status. As for Umbrell, he's back and FM will need a big year from him and Daniel to post a respectable season.

I believe you guys have the talent to win the league this year if things fall into place. I'd like to see you guys knock off the boys from Bedford County.....
Play EVERY game like it's your last one!
pyschoballplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pyschoballplayer »

Oh ok... now i remember who he is. Does he have red hair. If so i know who he is.

I'm hopin we do a lot this year. I don't want this last year to be a disappointment. We should have been a lot better than we were last year. But we've basically had the same team for the past 3 years so i'm hopin for better things this year. I was hoping to atleast make playoffs last year. So i don't know what's goin to happen.The bedford county teams are going to be tough this year.

StrikeThree, are you playin this year? Or have you graduated?
Thefan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Thefan »

Chris Barnett will be the ace of Forbes Staff, but every team in the SHL knows Cory Hall is that teams best Athlete and player. Tussey Mountain will be carried by Paul Musser who hit over 600 last year. Look out for the boys in Saxton.