Now Slick Willy!!

Discuss all political matters here!
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Now Slick Willy!!

Post by vman »

I'm sure most of you have seen the 'tapes'.....Rep. Joe Sestak (D., Pa.) said on 2/18/10 (and @ least one other public occasion)that the White House offered him a federal job in an effort to dissuade him from challenging Sen. Arlen Specter in the state's Democratic primary.

The disclosure came during an afternoon taping of Larry Kane: Voice of Reason, a Sunday news-analysis show on the Comcast Network. Sestak would not elaborate on the circumstances and seemed chagrined after blurting out "yes" to veteran news anchor Kane's direct question.

"Was it secretary of the Navy?" Kane asked.

"No comment," Sestak said.

One thing we should have learned folks is that the unnecessary cover-up, it turns out, is always worse!

The administration could have disclosed facts in February (you know, what they made-up this week), when the matter first came up. Instead, it stonewalled with assurances that nothing inappropriate happened, but offered no facts to support that high-handed assertion. It continued this tactic after Mr. Sestak won the primary this month. A little transparency early on would have gone a long way to making this story die down before it became a conflagration.

This has festered for months but on Thursday Transparent Barry, in his first News Conference since Moby Dick was a minnow, said only: "I can assure the public that nothing improper took place. But as I said, there will be a response shortly on that issue." Remember even the MSM has been grilling Gibbs for months now & all Gibbs does is an impression of an imbecile.

Then it gets Godfather like (when Frankie Pantangeli was to testify against Michael & his brother Vincenzo shows up @ hearing) Richard Sestak, who has served as his brother's top political adviser and campaign lawyer, spoke with administration officials Wednesday.

"They got a hold of my brother on his cellphone, and he spoke to the White House . . . about what's going to occur,"(INTERESTING USE OF WORDS AGAIN - THEY WERE NOT GOING TO SPEAK ABOUT WHAT FACTUALLY TRANSPIRED, THEY WERE GOING TO SPEAK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING TO OCCUR) said Sestak. He declined to elaborate on his discussions with his brother. (wonder what 'appointment' Richard was offered?? Then Slick Willy goes to the White Hose (just a social lunch on Thursday) and the story is contrived!! Rahm Emanuel, asked Clinton,to talk to Sestak about taking an unpaid position on the president's intelligence advisory board in exchange for staying out of the Senate primary.

It does not fit folks.......any Tom, Dick or Harry can be appointed to a presidential board - it's not sufficient compensation to drop out of a Senate race & please remember(words matter) Sestak is on tape on more than one occasion verifying that he was offerd a job.....that's J-O-B folks (like the Johnstown help wanted dot com commercials - a place where you go to work & they pay you money) & Sestak clearly alluded to fact it was a high ranking administrative job....I do not know if this Is impeachable but it is felonious behavior that I do not think is going to 'go away'.......then Willy came by for lunch :shock:
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."