Sophomore

Post by Smiteye89 »

S Cube.... BAD MEMORIES!!!!!.....
Smit-eye
SC21
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SC21 »

gilman vs. state college 2001, PO vs. chestnut ridge 03, i dunno altoona vs. SC (the first game) 03
The name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the front, unless its an Altoona jersey. Then neither name is important
qb14
Freshman
Freshman

Post by qb14 »

i would have to go with the nbc vs. west branch game last season also...i know neither team was that great but that game was awsome the second game on nbc's new field alot of people and really loud...
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

5-2 NBC at 6-1 West Branch in 2000. Kellen Douglas returns a punt for a TD with about 2 min or less in game to beat the Warriors. Was an awesome return by Kellen.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

I am sure someone already posted this but I would also say the most exciting and all around HECK of a great game was Bill benbows senior year at Westmont. I believe Bill ran for 200 yds or right around there, threw a TD pass, and caught 2or 3 passes and had 3 or 4 touchdowns. They lost something like 45-42 and what a game.
Maverick3
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Maverick3 »

I think he passed for a touchdown, ran for one, caught one, and returned a kick for a score all in the same game. Quite an incredible feat.
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS-LARGEMAN
footballfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by footballfan »

the best game i can remember ever watching is 2000 bedford/bellwood. that was great game with big plays, big hits, and two big coaches. i felt the outcome of the game should hvae gone bedfords way. there was about 4 calls the refs blew badly. 1. the defensive holding call against thompson 2. the offensive interference call against black 3. the non call against kicker springer and 4. the refs flaggins shoemaker after they motioned him out on the field. either way thats not an excuse for a loss
longball5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by longball5 »

I think I remember that game...I thought "great game, poor officiating"....is that the one??? Not being a Bedford fan, I'm not sure how many times Max was penalized over the years....HA
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

i did enjoy seeing max on the auditorium roof watchin the first game the following season however
STRAIGHT