Titan Baseball

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Titan Baseball

Post by yabs »

How do you think the Titans will do this season?
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
TeNnIsStAr18
Freshman
Freshman

hey

Post by TeNnIsStAr18 »

titans all the way
tmt tennis
captain dean
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by captain dean »

titans all the way down the toilet
Buzzards have to eat, same as worms.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

I guess it will be TITANS ALL THE WAY in every sport this upcoming year.
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

I think the team will be better than last year and the record last year was very good, so take from that what you want.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

it will depend on if tussey can find some pitching like they have in the past few years...2 years ago zack treese came out of nowhere and put together a decent season despite throwing about 50 mph...then last year aaron chamberlain threw well for them even though he didn't pitch much in the past...musser, although i was never really impressed, put together a real good season last year behind the plate, he should be their top hitter...if tussey can find some arms this year they could be a top team in the SHL...
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

Oh yes, pitchers we have. The team looks very solid so far.
bison25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bison25 »

How about you guys keep talking about yourselves, do u see any other team coming on here and saying that they are going to go all the way no. At least have someone else say it from a different school. You don't see Ridge, everett or bedford and alot of others saying hey we have a solid team blah blah blah. If your going to Go ALL THE WAY PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

You have issues first of all. I'm sorry I have offended you so much by saying "solid" and "team" in the same sentence. Alright, how is this, I think this year we will be destroyed by every team we play. I can really see the run-rule coming in to play in the not so distant future. Good luck to every team and I hope you beat us.
bison25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bison25 »

No im just saying there is a thin line between being cocky and arrogant and having a team thats good, u will always find at least one arrogant kid on every team wheather its high school ball or pro, either way being cocky isnt going to win you games it will be the guys around you that will do that with or without your help!
What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!