New Guy

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
steelcityvol
Freshman
Freshman

New Guy

Post by steelcityvol »

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James. I live in Greensburg and high school sports has been a big part of my life. I went to high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Played baseball. Was pretty good at it. Was all-state my jr and sr year. Was all city for three years. I had a couple of partial scholarships for D1 schools and a few D2 schools showed interest. I did not go to college at that time for many reasons. Biggest mistake of my life and I still regret it.

After graduation, I kept stats and maintained a website for the high school team that I played for. Within a few months I was running two additional sites. One was a website for high school football for the whole state of New Mexico and the other contained info on the high schools in Albuquerque which covered multiple sports. After a few years I moved to Texas and started two websites there also. One was a football site and the other was a baseball site. I later stopped one of the sites and sold the other site. I also kept stats for a couple of other sports. A few times I was on the radio talking high school sports and about my websites. After a few years my wife and I moved to Lancaster, Pennsylvania as my wife grew up in Pennsylvania. I started two websites there and helped with another. After a while I decided I did not have the time to keep up on them so I discontinued them after a year. I wanted to do it right. I have since moved to Westmoreland County. I been living here for a few years. I started a blog last year but have not kept up on it because of health reason. I hope to get it going again during this season. Usually you will see me at 2 or 3 high school events a week. That is pertty much it for me. Look forward to enjoying the site.
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Re: New Guy

Post by Coach »

Welcome to the site!!!
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: New Guy

Post by S Cube »

Welcome aboard!