TM FOOTBALL 2004

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

You don't think he knows what he's talking about ?? Why is it that everyone else replying to the Tussey topics thinks the same thing ? There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but you need to be realistic. Do you really think that in one offseason you are going to be so good that you guys are the team to beat ?? I agree that you may have a better team, but not the team to beat.
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

me thinks trasher aint ever been to no englush clazzes
STRAIGHT
bgT40
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bgT40 »

Well first off Im not a person to brag alot...... and i also don't like to predict the future. But im gonna predict something that no one can deny, Tussey Mountain will be a changed team but one thing will never change .....that's heart, and self pride. Too many times the titans have dealt out punishment on the field only to be beaten by a scoreboard. But something that i have witnesssed and hope that my teamates pick up on is knowing that you gave it all and finished what you started, that gives a good feeling..... now will that good feeling be accompanied with victory after victory or just stand alone?? Think what you people want to think, frankly i dont give a DARN we'll find out when the season starts who's been blowing hot air out their BUTTS and who came to prove something...... personally I'll be there to prove something and I'm gonna relay to message constantly to my teamates.

IF I CONTINUE TO MAKE POSTS WITH SWEAR WORDS IN THEM I WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE!!!
EDIT DONE BY COACH AT 10 PM ON 2/17/04
"A coward turns away, but a brave man's choice is danger."
-Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, circa 412 B.C.
football55
Junior
Junior

football

Post by football55 »

tussey might win 1 or 2 games.three tops.if you tussey players want to talk smack go ahead.when you come to southern we will see who is better.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

I cant help but look at the schedule and wish that Bedford had it. looks like 9 wins to me from where im at.

What was tusseys record last year, 0-10? Its gonna take more than a year to turn that around, keep up the talk, in the end it will make you look dumber than you already are.
GooDLookiN33
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GooDLookiN33 »

ONE THING ABOUT IF WE DIDN'T GIVE UP IN ALL OF THOSE GAMES WE COULD HAVE WON EVERYONE.. AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WE ARE THE HARDEST HITTING TEAM OUT THERE :mad: :evil:
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

lol...you don't get out much do you?
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

They were not 0-10, Get it right. The 10th game on their schedule was dropped, Ridge(I think) was in the playoffs.
Bravo
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Bravo »

I hope Southern doesn't start to talk trash... I think they are better than that(meaning to lower themselves to that kind of level). It's ok to say you will have a good team, but I don't think it's necessary to talk trash and say you will beat someone when anything can happen... Southern doesn't need to make a statement on here, save it for the field. Just reminding all of Southerns players that. Honor and respect fellas.
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

Ok, where have you seen this trash talk you speak of. I haven't picked up on it yet. Has anyone picked out a single team and actually used this trash talk against them. Well, the answer would be no.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-