TM FOOTBALL 2004

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

notice he said START, meaning that it hasnt happened yet hes just stating that he doesnt want to see it, which is a nice gesture in my opinion
STRAIGHT
bgT40
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bgT40 »

Notice if you look back a few posts one will say...... and im not quoting.... that people from tussey are talking trash. Now whether you just misread my post, which I hope for your sake that you didn't or it was about some one else but that was where the trash talking was being referred to I believe.
Oh and if anyone else wants to talk smack about Tussey go right ahead..... like I said im not one to do that, unless i get pretty unhappy.... but i dont really care. Like it has been previously stated by i believe Smiteye, "It really doesn't matter what you say on here, you've gotta prove it on the turf every Friday nite in september-october. " ....... i also believe i stated something like that.
Last edited by bgT40 on February 18th, 2004, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A coward turns away, but a brave man's choice is danger."
-Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, circa 412 B.C.
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

If you NOTICE bravo inferred that trash talk has been going on all ready, his post would otherwise be irrelevant to the topic if not. I agree, that it was a semi-good gesture at the most.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
raeroman
Freshman
Freshman

Post by raeroman »

any new coaches hired yet for TM football?
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

No, all of the same coaches will be back.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
raeroman
Freshman
Freshman

Post by raeroman »

I know Tussey took applications for coaches, no new ones were hired?. Hope they do have a decent season.
Bravo
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Bravo »

I was just reminding any Southern players that they do not need to start talking trash. You can talk it all you want if it makes you feel better. Just as long as no Southern players start talking trash I'll be fine. I'd rather them show what they have on the field than talk a big game. And no, I didn't see anything that could be classified as trash talking but it could start some. Just trying to get to it before it turned into something bad.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

does that mean i was right? :lol:
STRAIGHT
Bravo
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Bravo »

Yep.
KonanSS4
Freshman
Freshman

Post by KonanSS4 »

Now correct me if I'm wrong, my attention span tends to be short when I'm reading too many idiotic posts, but I do think that the tussey players should keep they're speech as clean as possible. Now, my seniors, of course your anger is justified. I most certainly didn't mean you. If at all possible, could we keep the posts about Tussey open only to those with an IQ of at least 100?

Bravo, I am assuming you are from southern, (again short attention span). Well, those were noble comments and I believe they came from an intelligent individual. If you'd tell me your number, I'd like to shake your hand when we play you this season.

Superman #21