TM FOOTBALL 2004

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

Correction from a few posts back. An assistant coach will not be returning. If you wish to know more you can pm me.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
football55
Junior
Junior

football

Post by football55 »

konanss4 i like want you are saying
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: TM FOOTBALL 2004

Post by Sneakers »

I know Titan posts have not had the most common sense laced in them at times but.....people around the school are noticing and starting to comment about some of the work-out habits that are developing in some of the dedicated returnees and rookies.
A couple new assistant coaches will be on board and who knows?
Is a 4 or 5 win season a start towards improvement or will they shoot for a win or two higher than that?
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Tussey needs more than just good work ethic.
Why?
KonanSS4
Freshman
Freshman

Post by KonanSS4 »

Well sneakers, titan pride this year is at an all time high. I believe the boys will aim for a little higher than just 4 or 5 wins... I believe 10-0 was more the figure we had in mind :D

No matter how many wins, I'll lead my Titans the best that I can, that's a promise.
cerberusjw
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cerberusjw »

Didnt they hire some Westwood guy for an Asistent coach job bout a month ago?
SEAHAWKS 8)
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Hey Konon----check your helmet, its either to tight or you are not wearing one. 10-0 for the Titans when monkeys fly out of my but* lol
Why?
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

i could b wrong but didnt Rudy have alot of pride? now someone please tell me...how much playing time did he get? lot of good pride did him there! pride is good...IF u have talent to back it up. i have alot of pride in my schools teams but next to boys soccer and possibly boys track, i dont do a thing to help any of them. if u boys wanna go 10-0 then ur gonna have to work alot harder than just going for pride.
STRAIGHT