Big Hitters...

Ladies of the Diamond
POWER HOUSE
Freshman
Freshman

Post by POWER HOUSE »

I KNOW LAST YEAR BEDFORD STRUGGLED JUST A LIL DURING THE SEASON WITH THEIR HITTING. BUT DURING THE SUMMER LEAGUE YEA THEY DEFINATLY STRUGGLED WITH HITTING HOPEFULLY ALL OF THE NEW COMMERS CAN SHOW WHAT THEY HAVE BECAUSE BEDFORDS GONNA NEED IT. THE OLDER GIRLS CAN AND DO KNOW HOW TO HIT. THEY DO HAVE SOME GREAT HITTERS COMING BACK AND YES THE PITCHING IS THERE BUT THE HITTING IS SOMETHING THEY REALLY NEED TO WORK ON WITH THE YOUNGER GIRLS. BUT BEDFORD I CAN TELL IS GONNA BE STACKED.
CuteSoftbllChick
Junior
Junior

Post by CuteSoftbllChick »

I'm very curious to see how the new comers are going to add to the heat on the Bedford team. Only time will tell
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

i'm exciting to see also how the new comers will be for us this year...
UKnow101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by UKnow101 »

Jerrica Smith and Jenna Morral are the power hitters for Everett, hopefully the other seniors and maybe some youngin's will step up? - Everett should have a very competitive season. - Hot Corner - I admire your competitiveness (Everett Seniors Forum under Softball) and despite what everyone else says, I know you're not boasting as everyone seems to think, you want to win and everyone admires that, we all know that you're not concerned with your stats but the success of the team and I exceptionally like your quote: " Passion is the difference between excellent and just plain average" ...Keep up the hard work, I look forward to seeing you and jerrica play this season! - Good luck this season! - and Good Luck at Potomac State!
UKnow101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by UKnow101 »

Jerrica Smith and Jenna Morral are the power hitters for Everett, hopefully the other seniors and maybe some youngin's will step up? - Everett should have a very competitive season. - Hot Corner - I admire your competitiveness (Everett Seniors Forum under Softball) and despite what everyone else says, I know you're not boasting as everyone seems to think, you want to win and everyone admires that, we all know that you're not concerned with your stats but the success of the team and I exceptionally like your quote: " Passion is the difference between excellent and just plain average" ...Keep up the hard work, I look forward to seeing you and jerrica play this season! - Good luck this season! - and Good Luck at Potomac State!
Creator23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Creator23 »

I'm curious to see how great Bedford really is....Did they really improve that much from last year?
If you've never experienced losing, then in a sense, you will never understand how good it really feels to win.
sportsfan05
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by sportsfan05 »

I'm not sure but what about katie henderson
I am the answer!!
Brown11
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Brown11 »

I think that Jamie Endres from Mount Union is gonna be a good hitter just like last year... another one from Mount Union will be Toyia Price, even tho shes a freshman...
bedfords001
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bedfords001 »

If you have a katie henderson, trista price, chrissey leydig, and a chelsi wise on your team. well you just have to be expecting great things. what a line up. GREAT THING GREAT THINGS from this group of girls
diehardclaymate
Freshman
Freshman

Post by diehardclaymate »

For northern i think that Felicia Amick is the best hitter she can really rip it