Williamsburg Softball

Ladies of the Diamond
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

Williamsburg Softball

Post by WburgLP34 »

Most of you don't know that Williamsburg High School has just gotten a softball team last year. We only played scrimage games last year but that didnt go to well. This season we might only win 1 game, if that. The teams that we play are Southern Huntingdon, Glendale, B.G., West Branch, Mo Valley, Claysburg, Bellwood, and Grier. I was just wondering actually how good are these teams.
"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."
-Vince Lombardi
senior04
Freshman
Freshman

Post by senior04 »

I don't think anyone can really answer that question until the season starts and how well the girls are on their game that nite.....It honestly depends on how the girls have developed in the off season

One thing to tell you is that Southern Huntingdon are the D6 runner ups and they were one of the top 8 teams in the state...They lost their ace pitcher but they also return everyone but 2 seniors and they gain back 2 girls who played a good part in the team!

The rest of the teams are good teams and when they are on they are on!!! I don't know many personal things about them..but I kept up with the Southern girls because of how far they went!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

Good luck this year WburgL!
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

Good Luck Williamsburg....might be tough being first year...just keep working at it:)
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WburgLP34 »

Thanks alot Mussleman and Stunt. And by the way, Mussleman are you from Spring Cove or Claysburg? I know there are alot of Mussleman's around that area.
-Vince Lombardi
MUsoftballrocks
Freshman
Freshman

Post by MUsoftballrocks »

I play for Mount Union and we play you this year. I was just wandering how good you are and what your record is so far this year. Who all have you played so far this year?
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WburgLP34 »

Well I am really sorry to you MU softball player for not getting back to you and letting you know that you were in for a short game playing us. Your team is prolly the best one we have played this season and we only have 4 more games. All 9 of your players that were on the field could really field the ball and you all had really great arms! I want to wish you the best of luck for your remaining games if you have any. I would also like you to tell the Jamie girl that hit the homerun, she had a really nice hit and she is a great fielder. ( what grade is she in??)

P.S. I was wonderig if you are the captain that I met before the game, because I seen that you were into horse riding by your profile and my teammate that was along with me said she used to ride horss with you. I was number 14.
-Vince Lombardi
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

2005 Williamsburg Softball

Post by WburgLP34 »

I was just wndering if anyone from the following schools had their softball sches. already and could tell me when you play Williamsburg.

So. Huntingdon
Glendale
BG
West Branch
Mo. Valley
Claysburg
Bellwood
Mount Union
if there is any other team that is playing us that didn't last year!

I know it's a lil early but I just want to get an idea.....
-Vince Lombardi
SoftballRocket6
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Williamsburg Softball

Post by SoftballRocket6 »

Its been forever since you posted so you might already know this... So. Huntingdon plays you April 19 and then you come here May 12. Thats what I have at the moment but you never know it could always change...
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Williamsburg Softball

Post by WburgLP34 »

hey thanks alot.. I dont know any of the dats yet except Claysburg games and now So Hunt. Thanks again... and what num and position do you play?
I was the one that pitched at the so hunt game when we played there
-Vince Lombardi