Bilger headin to LHU.. what u think about that???

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

nope bobcat isnt from blairsville he played high school ball with bilger he now plays at FSU
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

i believe bobcat f back is from frostburg state former player at shc and goes by the name of tyler miller. Am i right bobcat f back, if so i believe if you train with bilger this summer youll be a stud like he is :D
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

this stunt guy is a genius except for training WITH bilger will make ME a stud they must be crazy
powerhouse12
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by powerhouse12 »

i dunno bobcat bilgers a preatty tuff kid gets hurt alot but tuff
MU FOOTBALL
Freshman
Freshman

Bilger Heading to LHU

Post by MU FOOTBALL »

i played againts bilger in football, and he is tuff player and it usally takes a few players too take him down, when one person hits him, he keeps going like a train, so i guess thats why they call im c-train, i have a feeling he will be a good player at LHU..i wish him the best of luck, he is one of the better players around here
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

im just messin around me and bilger are boys hell do at fine at lhu but hell do better if he trains with me :D
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

well said by mu football bilger is a tough player. Who are you mu football and what # were you???
MU FOOTBALL
Freshman
Freshman

BILGER HEADING TO LHU

Post by MU FOOTBALL »

bilger is a great player...im a senior...and he is a good player...and im sure he will do good at LHU!...if he puts his mind too it ..he will be a great player.!!..who is stunt 101..and who is BOBCAT....
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

well said MU FOOTBALL, but the ? remains who are you adn what # were you in football.
Juice6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Juice6 »

Yeah i've played football with bilger many of years and i gaurantee ya that he will make it through lock haven football camp. And turn out to be a star player yes he gets injuryed from time to time but he takes a day off and comes back strong and if he does train with bobcat he will be an animal and don' doubt that guy either cause he already is an animal