Bilger headin to LHU.. what u think about that???

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
GaMeR87
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GaMeR87 »

hey bobcatstud.. I don't know what ur on.. but I have no idea why you would want bilger to train with you. That would be one of the worst decisions of his life. I remember playin against you in highschool if your the same Tyler Miller I remember from SHC.. let me tell you.. you were really a dominating player.. my highschool team's main goal was to rush right past you.. thats why we had 3 sacks in one game on you.. but I guess your in the big time now huh.. FSU.. thats a pretty dominating D3 school.. maybe if you would get off the practice squad down there some people would listen to what you have to say..
trogg44
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trogg44 »

i agree wit gamer87 on dat one i ran all over u bobcat when i played yall.......bilger if u wanna train wit someone boi come train wit me u know i getcha where u want :D
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I no ya tayk the gy on ur bak to the NFL, word Trogg. Dat Bilger boiiii needs ya as a tranein partner. Ya HEARD TROGG 'll getcha ALL where u wants!

LOL, that took me like 5 minutes because I had to type in pretty much everything but English. Use the spell check or something Mr. Slangman....Maybe you should start hanging out Farmer Hall.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

hey gamer just letting ya know i didnt give up a sack my senior year so im not sure what your talking about. where you from if you are from everett i didnt play in that game my senior year except for the first drive. that would probably been my backup that you got the sacks from
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

either way bilger will be fine. He is a quality athelete and i feel he will do fine at lhu. He should just train himself tho:).
SC21
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SC21 »

i have no idea who this bilger guy is, but i agree with whoever said that being in a class A school shouldn't limit anyone. it does make it a bit argumentative whenever you all say he is apparently a very good football player, and yet he is only going to LHU, i know that my team has 8 guys trying out for penn state next season, 4 or 5 of which i think will make it, 1 who already has a full ride, and i know last season penn state had i think about 10 guys from penn state on their team.
The name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the front, unless its an Altoona jersey. Then neither name is important
GaMeR87
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GaMeR87 »

lmao.. you not given up a sack ur sr. year... lol... thats almost as good as u sayin if bilger trained with you he'd be a beast. I can go get the film out of my jr and sr year against you and im positive i'll be able to point out quite a few mistakes and give up quite a few sacks. And no.. I'm not from everett buddy.. i'm from PV... and yes u did play #53 if im not mistaken... i should know i played d-line and we looked for #53 to send our blitzes past becuz u were slow.. but i keep forgettin.. ur in the bigtime now.. FSU.... maybe i'll c ya in the NFL.. l8ter PRO
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

i dunno i might have given some up my junior year but i didnt have any my senior year i watched film of my senior year about 20 times and i didnt give up a sack so i dont know what to tell ya big guy and if i remember right most of the rushes was comming from the right side
#54 or somethin like that think it had a 4 in it somewhere i know he had a few tackles in the backfield but didnt come from me sorry big guy
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

trogg i dont even think you are rogers but i didnt even play defense my senior year ya jackass get ur stuff right
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

if i recall correctly bilger had 2 carries for almost 80 yards against PV. What you think of that #53 :cheesy: . I dont remember much of you but if you would like id take a look at the film to see who exactly you were and then i could verify exactly how great of a player you were.