Bilger headin to LHU.. what u think about that???

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
GaMeR87
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GaMeR87 »

I'm the d-tackle who went through the line stole the handoff and scored the gamewinning TD...... :mrgreen: :D :cheesy:
stunt101
Freshman
Freshman

Post by stunt101 »

well gamer87 if i recall correctly you would have been #88 and if i recall correctly you werent that great of a ball player either. Also i believe you were looking at d3 schools so then you arent that great of a caliber of a player are ya????? I remember the play very well and it wasnt anything spectacular and it shouldnt even have counted.
bobcat-f-back
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bobcat-f-back »

well whoever gamer is hes not who he says he is because the guy that returned the fumble is a senior in high school now and since he said that he has films from his junior and senior year of playing against me "I can go get the film out of my jr and sr year against you and im positive i'll be able to point out quite a few mistakes and give up quite a few sacks. And no.. I'm not from everett buddy.. i'm from PV... and" that would mean i would have to be in high school this year so whoever ya are buddy get ur facts right

I HAVE BEEN BANNED BY GUNNER18 FOR MY INAPPROPRIATE POSTS, HOPEFULLY I WILL BE UN-BANNED IN A WEEK OR SO
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Bilger Headin' To LHU

Post by El-Moldo »

If I'm not mistaken, from '99 through '02, a Wissinger kid from Ferndale started at linebacker for LHU. Ferndale only graduates about 60 kids. As an A school, you can't get much smaller than that.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

hyndman is graduating 19 this year....:lol:
STRAIGHT
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Bilger

Post by El-Moldo »

Like Shanksville, Hyndman does not have a football team. Hence the comparison to Ferndale is null and void. I'm talkin' a small school with a football program who sent a kid to LHU. A kid who had a successful football career at that level.