Sophomore

Post by cheerleadingkills »

Good luck have fun gaining weight
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

2004 Year of the Lion!!!

Post by CRLionDawg »

2004 will show the fact that CR was right!

It will bury the team from Everett!

What is their mascot?

I forget??????
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

Yo Its 'da Everett Warriors. Dawg.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
jmjb
Freshman
Freshman

everett football

Post by jmjb »

we will be strong up front,and with shawn at qb our offence will be exciting.it is hard to replace rj ,wade and wes but i feel that our underclass men will step up.
jmjb
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jmjb »

gunner 18, if you think that our underclass men can`t fill our holes just watch.jv ball helps the kids to be ready for varisty ball.our jv coaches gets kids on the field to get experance for next year.if they take 20 kids to the game there is not one kid that is not dirty or tired at the end of the game.everett will have another good season!!!!!!!!!!!
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

Is Tom Waltman still the head coach there?
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

if jv is soooooooo great, then y does ridge have all these jr. high records for consecutive wins but most of the time the varsity strugles? i dont care what sport ur in, whether it be soccer, football, or basketball....jv is NOTHING like varsity and nothing can fully prepare u for what u will experience on a varsity field
STRAIGHT
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

The JV level serves as a developmental stage for the athlete and the team.

You are exactly correct Gunner. It is a totally different game when you play Varsity. It is a much faster, detailed game. You dont experience it until you step on the field or court.

Why has Ridge been successful at the Jr HIgh level and then struggled to compete at Varsity. I would be interested to hear comments on that one.
jmjb
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jmjb »

I AGREE THAT JV IS A STEP DOWN FROM VARISTY, BUT IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF STEP.WHEN YOU PLAY JV YOU LEARN HOW TO HANDLE YOURSELF ON THE FIELD.YOU LEARN YOUR TEAMS OFFENCE AND THE DEFENCE, AND THE INS AND OUTS OF BOTH.IF YOU CAN GRASP THE MEANING OF THEM IN JV THEN IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT AT THE VARISTY LEVAL.AS FAR AS RIDGE GOES,MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK A PAST THE PLAYERS TO FIND THE PROBLEM.
cerberusjw
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Everett

Post by cerberusjw »

I do agree the JV is a bigger step onto Varsity but Carrottop (or however u spell) is right. Once u move up from Jr. High its all bout the big boy's Rules. Jv is about 1/2 of that. JV isnt some whimpy **** class under the Varsity Level, its a place so that when ur ready to finally step up to the Final Level in High School, you'll know that Jr. High & JV did some good for you. Everett will be young, but we arent some weak bodied & weak minded youngsters like some of you think.

As for Ridge, well thats jus Ridge I guess. Thats there history. I didnt relize how good of a history they had until my boss Derrick Ickis (If eny of ya'll from Ridge know him) showed me some tapes when he played football.He also showed me some of his buds kick butt in wrestling in his day & some quick track stars. Im pretty sure he graduated in 96? But im sure Ridge wont ever stop having to b good @ some sport :)
SEAHAWKS 8)