Everett's Ball Team

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!

Who will come out on top in the Sideling Hill League

Poll ended at June 14th, 2004, 11:27 pm

Everett
32%
Tussey Mountain
16%
Southern Fulton
No votes
Forbes Road
13%
Fannett Metal
6%
Northern Bedford
32%

Total votes: 31

Untouchable
Freshman
Freshman

Everett's Ball Team

Post by Untouchable »

I believe that Everett should go pretty far this coming year....They will have a strong defense and will be backed up with pretty decent pitching....They have many strong athletes.....Justin Ramsey has a good arm if he can stay on top of the game and has the speed to fly around the basepads.....Adam Miller also has the same abilities as Ramsey except for his unbelievable skills at SS.....Wade Grimes behind the plate with a strong arm..also not much gets by him....its like a brick wall.....

**EDITED BY S CUBE TO INCLUDE NORTHERN BEDFORD IN THE POLL**
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

i don't know how you can have a poll about the SHL and not include perennial power nbc...
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

WOw I am with Cube. How can you not list the team who has shared or been outright champ the last 4-5 years. Well I guess maybe some people are not figuring NBC in the race this year. I beg to differ. Ok NBC good luck this season and you guys can have a great season. AM really looking forward to following the panthers this year in baseball.
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

I think NBC will win the Sideling Hill League. That lineup is stacked. As long as the pitchers stay healthy, they will win it.
Freddy C
Senior
Senior

Post by Freddy C »

I don't know about NBC winning the SHL. Everett looks to be tough. Forbes is ok and don't count out Ridge.
everett8604
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by everett8604 »

i think that everett has a great team this year and im really looking forward to seeing the outcome of when we play NBC, its gonna be a good game.....but good luck everett!!!
Untouchable
Freshman
Freshman

Everett's Ball Team

Post by Untouchable »

I am very sorry to all those that i have offended for not putting NBC on my poll....I completely forgot :!:
Maverick3
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Maverick3 »

Everett has a well rounded team with potential to put up alot of runs but also to win a close pitcher dominated game. While Ridge and NBC both have well rounded teams I think Everett will take the title.
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS-LARGEMAN
everett8604
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by everett8604 »

yeah, its gonna be a close one between everett and nb, but a good one too, im def. gonna be there i know that :cheesy:
anysport24
Junior
Junior

Post by anysport24 »

If TM can find some pitching I feel that with their fielding & hitting they could be in the SHL race in the end..................