what game is goin to be the game to watch this year

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
headlock16
Freshman
Freshman

what game is goin to be the game to watch this year

Post by headlock16 »

does anyone know any good match ups that is goin to be close in score
IKE
Junior
Junior

Post by IKE »

Everett and Nothern Bedford This will probably be the game of the year....hopefully.
Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice!! Waa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

I'm with IKE on this one. Everett and NBC should be a great game. When do you guys play for the first time?
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

I believe last regular season game has NBC and Everett playing. COuld be a game for the SHL league title. Man looks like NBC has 6 quality pitchers this season. Hall and Shauf will be a great one two combo. THese two young men can bring the heat.
Mooch 21
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mooch 21 »

Yes, definately NBC and Everett. The 1st time we play is April 21st at Replogle. These two games against Northern and Everett will be the best baseball games this season. A few of the players from NB really want to win this game on the count of the chapionship game that we lost during the summer. Hopefully some of the players can stay away from Raystown the night before the games :P
everett8604
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by everett8604 »

i agree with everyone on this one, its gonna be a really close game between everett and northern. im def. gonna be there to watch this one....i wish the best of luck to both teams, and especially to everett.... :cheesy:
Kensinger12
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Kensinger12 »

The rematch of the 2003 District Championship game between Central and Phillipsburg will be a great game. The game is scheduled for Saturday, April 10th at Phillipsburg and is sure to feature both teams aces in Central's Lee Kensinger and Phillipsburg's Jermey Potter. The Dragons dropped the Mounties last year 6-3 at Vets Field to capture their second District title in three years. Central and Phillipsburg are two of the regions top baseball programs and many people are predicting that the District Championship game could again come down to a battle between these two teams this year.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

Kensinger12 Who is the head baseball coach for central now?? IS it AJ or His dad??
Kensinger12
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Kensinger12 »

Dave Hoenstine is the head coach of the Dragons. AJ is the asst. head coach.