did richland look kind of off tonight just curious
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Richland vs BG

Post by footballfan1 »

BG was the better team. I don't know the AA bracket. If BG was A i would say they could make reservations at Hershey once again. If they win districts who do they get first? BG tackled better in space and their QB is really good. BG has some guys that aren't big and not typical looking linemen on BUT they just get after it.
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by davesandstorm »

footballfan1 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:45 pm BG was the better team. I don't know the AA bracket. If BG was A i would say they could make reservations at Hershey once again. If they win districts who do they get first? BG tackled better in space and their QB is really good. BG has some guys that aren't big and not typical looking linemen on BUT they just get after it.
D6 winner gets the D4 winner.

Side note: I found it extremely taxing to listen to Richland's announcers on the live stream.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Richland looked like a team that was expecting to win, BG was looking to put in some work.
BG could have just yelled in from the sideline, "run it again" in the 4th when they went heavy package and continued to just pound the qb power play. How many consecutive plays were Kiesewetter runs? Richland was widening out the inside defensive tackles which made no sense. Bailey got outcoached on Thursday night.
If he doesn't throw the pick 6 , I don't think Richland would have scored in the 4th.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

davesandstorm wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:54 am
footballfan1 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:45 pm BG was the better team. I don't know the AA bracket. If BG was A i would say they could make reservations at Hershey once again. If they win districts who do they get first? BG tackled better in space and their QB is really good. BG has some guys that aren't big and not typical looking linemen on BUT they just get after it.
D6 winner gets the D4 winner.

Side note: I found it extremely taxing to listen to Richland's announcers on the live stream.
Very immature broadcast team. Sideline in particular. The sequence of stating that they called the field goal wrong and then the fumble was especially nauseating.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Not as bad as the ones @ the Point.
It ain't over until it's over.
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Ha! If you were looking for the unbiased broadcast, richlandfootball.com was probably the wrong place to go. Still better than NFHS. Haven't seen Richland struggle to run and stop the run like that. They lost a good 2-way lineman a few games back, probably didn't help. BG's QB is a very good runner, first time I have seen him. And they seemed to make better adjustments on D after that first drive.Wheeler's obviously a pretty good coach.
CRWizard
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by CRWizard »

You cant outcoach Richland. They have 18 coaches on the sideline. Check maxpreps if you dont believe.

BG qb is legit.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

CRWizard wrote: November 11th, 2022, 6:55 pm
BG qb is legit.
Karon Kiesewetter > Nate Myers