New Central Coach

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
PSUSteeler
Freshman
Freshman

New Central Coach

Post by PSUSteeler »

I think that Central made an excellent decision in hiring A.J Hoenstine.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

New coach, new season, same old losing ways.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

I disagree with that if COach H can get the kids out that can play football they will and can be contenders in the LHAC. Kids like the Horton boy who didn't play his last couple years or so for Central. If coach H can get these types of kids out then WOW Central will be right there. If he cant get these kids out then is questionable. I would say the kids like Coach H and the kids who should be out will be on the field next fall.
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

The only thing about getting those kids out is they already have a questionable commitment to the program. If they win early, it may work out. If they lose early, you have added cancer!
Hope it works out for AJ.
LARGE MAN
Junior
Junior

Post by LARGE MAN »

ham bedford football was 5-5 this year.... i wouldnt talk smack esp. if i was you...
I EAT A LOT
chsfootball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by chsfootball »

coach hoenstine called a meeting today with us. there are going to be alot of changes in the program. Ham, i disagree with your comment on our losing ways. im not saying we're goin to be a bigtime competition just because i play for central, but because i really do believe that central will compete for the LHAC title next season because of the seniors that we have and how close our team really is. Everyone has been working hard, even through baseball and basketball season. Coach Hoenstine is already doing an outstanding job. We'll see what happens.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

central compete w/ forest hills, carroll, central cambria, and jtown?
STRAIGHT
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

LARGE MAN, aka modified male cheerleader, at least i was on the field and made a commitment to the team. So what if i wasn't the greatest player to ever walk the field, at least i tried and i tried my hardest. I guess nobody can ever live up to you and what you have ever accomplished on the field. And being 5-5 and making the playoffs with a first year coach is nothing to bite your thumb at. Sure we lost 5 games but how many of them with the turn of one play would have we been on the other side of the W-L column.

A new coach is great for a program, the bad thing is it takes time for him to get accustomed to what he has to do in order to become a successful leader. Good luck to Central, i wish you the best.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Has he announced any of his staff yet?
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
snaphooker22
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by snaphooker22 »

Good luck to Central in the upcoming season and in the future..........by the way...............
the other night, some friends and I were thinking about what could have been if Central and Northern Bedford were in the same school district..........Could have been some AWESOME teams back in the day and up into the 90s........any thoughts??????
Sterling Sharpe, color analyst for ESPN Football, "To play in this league, you have to be a special player and make special plays, and right now, he BE special."