Ridge building a powerhouse team

Shoot the half!!!
everett
Junior
Junior

Re: Ridge building a powerhouse team

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: June 6th, 2023, 11:11 pm
silentbob wrote: June 5th, 2023, 11:30 pm Is that real talk about kids from WV and Delaware moving into Chestnut Ridge or is that BM haters just picking at the roster McCort has??
Nobody's picking at anybody's roster. Bishop Mcruit brings people in from Florida big difference. Point is people move all the time and if you move to CR from Delaware or Somerset or are from WV and buy a house in Chestnut Ridge or Bedford that's a big difference. Yeah people move from California to Johnstown all the time. But whatever who cares. Maybe people like Bedford and are moving there for a great coaching staff.

It's kind of strange though that the new CR wrestler from Delaware is living with the coach and at a weight they already have a hammer at. What's the point. But some people move for reasons other than wrestling so put away the pitchforks.
Its so apparently obvious that Megadeath is Mull, since rumors are the DE kid is around 115-120ish. But more curiously, who is H#ll is moving from CA to Johnstown 'all the time'????? And now that slicks closed, I can't really imagine anyone moving to CR voluntarily, wrestling or not. Bottom line is CR has quietly had a roster with no less than 4-5 outside schools, and no one has really said anything.
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

everett wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:31 am
silentbob wrote: June 5th, 2023, 11:30 pm Is that real talk about kids from WV and Delaware moving into Chestnut Ridge or is that BM haters just picking at the roster McCort has??
Nobody's picking at anybody's roster. Bishop Mcruit brings people in from Florida big difference. Point is people move all the time and if you move to CR from Delaware or Somerset or are from WV and buy a house in Chestnut Ridge or Bedford that's a big difference. Yeah people move from California to Johnstown all the time. But whatever who cares. Maybe people like Bedford and are moving there for a great coaching staff.

It's kind of strange though that the new CR wrestler from Delaware is living with the coach and at a weight they already have a hammer at. What's the point. But some people move for reasons other than wrestling so put away the pitchforks.
Its so apparently obvious that Megadeath is Mull, since rumors are the DE kid is around 115-120ish. But more curiously, who is H#ll is moving from CA to Johnstown 'all the time'????? And now that slicks closed, I can't really imagine anyone moving to CR voluntarily, wrestling or not. Bottom line is CR has quietly had a roster with no less than 4-5 outside schools, and no one has really said anything.
Megadeath- I did hear the Delaware boy was legit and other then the Deputy kid possibly the best wrestler on the CR roster.

But if what you stated is true that they moved him in and he's living with a coach that's pretty crazy. BM usually just hires the dads to coach instead of moving the kids in with one.. 🤣
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

Megadeth wrote: May 28th, 2023, 2:08 pmDalete
🤣🤣🤣.. Everett looks like you were right. Megadeath is DAlete ing their posts. Does look like a disgruntled fan or something.

Megadeath- tough to put the toothpaste back in the bottle... Already said too much..
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

silentbob wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:19 am
🤣🤣🤣.. Everett looks like you were right. Megadeath is DAlete ing their posts. Does look like a disgruntled fan or something.

Megadeath- tough to put the toothpaste back in the bottle... Already said too much..
Another way to look at it is that ole megadeath caught his hand in the Cookie jar
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

everett wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:31 am

If I recall isnt mull orginally from Somerset
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

silentbob wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:19 am

He is DAD-leting his posts. And yes Wrasslerfan Mull was in Somerset IIRC all the way until 8th grade. Do a search on Megadeath posts, its absolutely him.

He opened up a can of worms here though. CR has been sneakily been McCort 2.0, but I think the DE kid may put some people over the edge. I think that brings their roster to Hyndman, Bedford, Hollidaysburg, Delaware, Somerset, WV, and one of our own Coaching. All these people moving to an already-successful team, instead of trying to build something at their home school. Then cry when their kid loses their starting weight when someone new comes in.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

If this is truly facts about these out of state students coming into Ridge, especially living with the coach, and not buying their own homes, when are the District V officials going to get involved? I thought they were on top of these things like this better than District VI. Maybe not.
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Oh please, give me a break. For those of you who think it’s Coach Mall, it’s not. He is a top tier coach and since he went to Ridge their Jr high team is better than ever and he was named as the coach of the year which is why I said that. But no sorry, it’s not me. I was a Maul supporter way before he ever moved to Ridge. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. LOL
Peace out boys.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: June 9th, 2023, 6:44 pm Oh please, give me a break. For those of you who think it’s Coach Mall, it’s not. He is a top tier coach and since he went to Ridge their Jr high team is better than ever and he was named as the coach of the year which is why I said that. But no sorry, it’s not me. I was a Maul supporter way before he ever moved to Ridge. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. LOL
Peace out boys.
Well, you convinced me now. I mean your (intentional) misspelling of 'Mall', and 'Maul' really sold this story. Can you please address all the Ridge move-ins though, and how a kid from DE can be living with the coach (in your words)? And please, for the love of god, please stop referring to 'Maul' as a top tier coach. He never wrestled a day in his life for goodness sakes.
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

That is clearly Mull or his wife posting. If you read back through you can easily figure it out. I told my old lady when they transferred, I hope them don’t bring that drama to Ridge like in Somerset.

Also who cares if Ridge has kids moving in, all the schools have people who relocate. Ridge wrestling is like the field of dreams, if you built it they will come, even from Delaware. I was told that is why Mull was blowing the whistle, the Delaware kid will beat Mulls kid out