LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Shoot the half!!!
silentbob
Senior
Senior

LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Post by silentbob »

I was checking out some of the results on Floarena. I figured it was BM and CR, but after day 1 I think those 2 teams are sitting 3 and 4. I think BM after the semifinal round will shoot to the top by a wide margin.

1) Does anyone think BM wrestlers from 127-152 will wrestle a full match the entire tournament? These kids are amazing and I wouldn't be surprised to see them all tech or major everyone they wrestle.

2) What is the toughest weight? Meaning overall depth along with top end talent?

3) sleeper to win it that nobody expects?

4) 152 really deep weight. Anyone know what happened to the Cassidy boy? Those semis in that weight were going to be wild! Hopefully he didn't get hurt too bad.

5) I'm a little surprised with the Clearfield performance so far, was that expected or are they wrestling really well?

Excited to go watch some of the matchups coming tomorrow morning!
Husker33
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Post by Husker33 »

BM finished first and CR second

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.”
-Henry Ford

“Gentleman, this is a football. Before we’re through, we’re gonna run it down everybody’s throats.”
-Vince Lombardi
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

To me the lhac tournament is a combination of districts and regional am I crazy to think that
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
oldsneakers
Freshman
Freshman

Post by oldsneakers »

missing a couple of Sharpshooters from the ICC and Heritage
plus a few AAA wrestlers that are at the LHAC
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

Agreed, it's a big combination of Distrist 5 and 6.

Clearfield had a bad day!!

BM and CR really ran away with things when things got going today. Is BM AAA this year? Or are they going next year? Will CR follow suit and opt up to AAA like BM?

Is Herring ok, I saw he defaulted out?
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Wait cut at its finest. Sum of the wrestlers were so big for the waits. Forest hills would have won if all their wrestlers didn’t leave and get recruited. Now their program is struggling. The one boy that lives in central Cambria is their only good wrestler. Wood of liked to see Cassidy at 150. He beat the mcort kid back in 5th grade Sum one told me
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Forcellini does NOT live in CC district. 4 years ago his family got a place in Sidman right behind his buddy Snoop's house. For many of us, the highlight was a first-round vindication pin of the Butler kid by former teammate and now Ranger Jake Yatsky.
It ain't over until it's over.
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

ManFred
I am with you. My neighbor was there and told me the ranger fans exploded after it. Happy for that young man and that situation. I hope he gets his postseason. He might make a run. You would know more about the kid from CC. Thanks for clarifying.

Will this event always be in Tyrone or does it move to other hosts schools.
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

That's all she rote boys and girls. It was a great tournament with a lot of hammers everywhere. 114 and 152 most stacked weight classes. OW is a joke though. When you pin your kid in the finals, that should get OW. CR looked tuff all around. Only competition was Mcort who looked good but what do you expect all they do is wrestle year around. And the whole team is from other states with the big money for recruiting. Someone should tell their coach that a tech is only worth 5 and a pin is 6. The whole point in wrestling is to pin and them college coaches aren't gonna like all the takedowns and cutting. They are good but don't no nothing about pinning. Somerset looked good and have some hammers. They always bin tough for about 9 years now. They had good pee-wee program and might have state champ at 215. Pinned his Bedford kid in the finals. Like to see going for pins. Cleariwld lookeed good at first but fizzled out. FH has a hammer that was recruited from CC but nothing else. They do got this one weird guy going out and videoing and scouting all the matches too. It's strange. He acts like Flo wrestling. They even had it's streamed on PA Power Wrestlin but this dude was standing at every match commentating. It was funny. People making fun of him though but it was just odd. Bald Eagle has some hammers especially at 107 but CR kid was able to beat him in finals. Them two are tough. PC had a hammer there and get 100 wins. He had McCort kid in the finals. Don't know what to say about Bedford. Not much there anymore. Too bad FH doesn't wrestle CR this year. FH hammer recruit wouldnt beat CR kid. I could see a shutout there. It was great tournament and yes it's as tough as regionals and maybe even states. Lots of hammers around here.
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

This has to be megadeath. Talking about 114 and winning ow. SMH.

215 from Somerset is good only becuase he goes to shop. Let’s get that strait. As far as as good at regionals and states. What are you smokin. The camera guy from FH doesn’t work for FLO maybe papower. Mcort makes everyone sick. They can’t pin anyone. They lost at 107, 189,215 and hwt lost. So much for dominating Laural highlands