LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Shoot the half!!!
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Post by BisonLegend68 »

I was wondering this myself. Rumors at the Tavern, one of the ridge assistants is putting in
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Maybe if he gets the job, he will bring the knowledge of how to new recruit to transfer into the Bison school district.
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by LeeCorso »

Yeah a lot of hate on this site for McCort and Guilfoyle over the years about recruiting. Not hearing much about CRU. They now have wrestlers from Bedford, Everett, Tussey, Claysburg, Central, Somerset, West Virginia, and Delaware in the program.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

LeeCorso wrote: January 28th, 2024, 4:45 pm Yeah a lot of hate on this site for McCort and Guilfoyle over the years about recruiting. Not hearing much about CRU. They now have wrestlers from Bedford, Everett, Tussey, Claysburg, Central, Somerset, West Virginia, and Delaware in the program.
agreed 100% CRU is much much worse
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Wercrlions
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Wercrlions »

Wrasslerfan wrote: January 28th, 2024, 5:24 pm
LeeCorso wrote: January 28th, 2024, 4:45 pm Yeah a lot of hate on this site for McCort and Guilfoyle over the years about recruiting. Not hearing much about CRU. They now have wrestlers from Bedford, Everett, Tussey, Claysburg, Central, Somerset, West Virginia, and Delaware in the program.
agreed 100% CRU is much much worse
Have they done anything illegal??
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

silentbob wrote: January 25th, 2024, 8:57 am Yeah, seems like it was a tough week down there in Bedford County.

I hadn't heard anything on Cassidy leaving. But for the family to move mid season like that is surprising. I would think you'd want to get through your post season wrestling in PA before making a move to VA. He's tough!! I bet he goes and walks through the VA state tournament. Hopefully he's able to compete down there right away.
Look for him in a Chestnut Ridge singlet next year. No rule for out of state transfers having to sit out a year for PIAA. Don't go to Altoona! CR will have a bunch of state champs this year and next year. Would be a good fit for Chestnut Ridge powerhouse.
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

Wercrlions wrote: January 28th, 2024, 10:08 pm Have they done anything illegal??
Nope! Just working hard and taking names.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

little vague if you ask me ole creedence very vague
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Megadeath- I mean Creedance
This makes sense. Use the ole loop hole rule. Leave and state & then return with no penalty. I think Bedford SD might have something to say about that especially if they move back to ridge or Altoona
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Maybe megadeath/creedance should move to another state since he couldn't win the Thomas Tournament. CR didn't "break" any PIAA rules, but doing things by the PIAA book does NOT mean everything done is morally correct.