LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Shoot the half!!!
TheAdmiral
Freshman
Freshman

Re: LHAC Wrestling Tournament

Post by TheAdmiral »

Anyone know anything about the Bedford Team changing coaching staff and losing a good wrestler this past week?
sparky
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sparky »

I am not in the area and am looking for results from the duel but I didn’t see anything in the TD online. Was it competitive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live Life to the fullest
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

sparky wrote: January 19th, 2024, 6:56 am I am not in the area and am looking for results from the duel but I didn’t see anything in the TD online. Was it competitive?

CR looked good. Steamrolled PC. 9 pins I counted. lol.

That's the way to do it boys and girls. Can't tilt someone if you already got pinned. Basic wrestling and weight lifting. I'll take that any day over show off and funkstyle.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

creedence wrote: January 19th, 2024, 10:09 am
sparky wrote: January 19th, 2024, 6:56 am I am not in the area and am looking for results from the duel but I didn’t see anything in the TD online. Was it competitive?

That's the way to do it boys and girls. Can't tilt someone if you already got pinned. Basic wrestling and weight lifting. I'll take that any day over show off and funkstyle.
No one was asking (or caring) about CR. He meant the FH-BM match. And outside of a couple of their kids, PC is down, so slow down on the bragging about 'steamrolling' them
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
McCort won 56-16, FH won 2 matches and received a forfeit. You can watch the match through mccorts website
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

Big surprise. The whole team is a bunch of cheaters.

Forest Hills videographer said it best-----Plant corn, get corn.
creedence
Freshman
Freshman

Post by creedence »

everett wrote: January 19th, 2024, 10:17 am
creedence wrote: January 19th, 2024, 10:09 am

No one was asking (or caring) about CR. He meant the FH-BM match. And outside of a couple of their kids, PC is down, so slow down on the bragging about 'steamrolling' them

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that this was a Bishop Mccruit website. There was more than one match last night there buddy. And oh yeah, steamroller is the correct term.
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Woah creedance/Mega Death/mall stop bringing up racist remarks. That’s a sensitive subject. This isn’t the place.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

BisonLegend68 wrote: January 19th, 2024, 10:49 pm Woah creedance/Mega Death/mall stop bringing up racist remarks. That’s a sensitive subject. This isn’t the place.
100% agreed creedance is wayyyyy out of line
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Husker33
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Husker33 »

From PA power wrestling page:
PA State Qualifier and #12 in the State Kross Cassidy of Bedford has transferred to Fairfax, VA where he competed for Lions last night.

Older brother and PIAA State Champion Kaden Cassidy competes for George Mason.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.”
-Henry Ford

“Gentleman, this is a football. Before we’re through, we’re gonna run it down everybody’s throats.”
-Vince Lombardi