Thomas Tournament

Shoot the half!!!
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Thomas Tournament

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Holy Durst from Berlin. Kid looks good and huge upset.

Proud of Bedford pulling together after a tough week.

Matches I am looking forward to the most Deputy vs Baker. This Rune kid is huge. Reminds me of the Great Ike Crissey from back in the hay day. I hope ridge doesn’t win again. It’s starting to get old.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Thomas Tournament

Post by Wrasslerfan »

BisonLegend68 wrote: January 26th, 2024, 8:18 pm Holy Durst from Berlin. Kid looks good and huge upset.

Proud of Bedford pulling together after a tough week.

Matches I am looking forward to the most Deputy vs Baker. This Rune kid is huge. Reminds me of the Great Ike Crissey from back in the hay day. I hope ridge doesn’t win again. It’s starting to get old.
Ridge Winning it year after year is one reason I've lost interest in Thomas can you blame me
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
TheAdmiral
Freshman
Freshman

Post by TheAdmiral »

[/quote]
Ridge Winning it year after year is one reason I've lost interest in Thomas can you blame me
[/quote]

Ridge is the reason I will be there. Bedford had their chance to be great and they blew it.
Wercrlions
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Wercrlions »

Can it be Ridge winning or everybody else losing? As a ridger it is sad that there isn’t more competition like the old days
87Bison119
Freshman
Freshman

Post by 87Bison119 »

I believe that for years Bedford didn't take care of the elementary program. If you don't have numbers in elementary you won't have numbers at the varsity level. Luckily Bedford has started working on it's elementary program over the last several years.
Wercrlions
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Wercrlions »

87Bison119 wrote: January 27th, 2024, 12:24 pm I believe that for years Bedford didn't take care of the elementary program. If you don't have numbers in elementary you won't have numbers at the varsity level. Luckily Bedford has started working on it's elementary program over the last several years.
I agree - we could see it happening years ago
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

As soon as the elem went on the back burner. It went down hill. Everyone is starting to see ole Crebbsy was a huge asset for the program.
wrestler02
Freshman
Freshman

Post by wrestler02 »

BisonLegend68 wrote: January 27th, 2024, 4:50 pm As soon as the elem went on the back burner. It went down hill. Everyone is starting to see ole Crebbsy was a huge asset for the program.
Elementary numbers are good, but you still need good coaching at the top, and Bedford hasn't had that for awhile. Bedford has good elem numbers, but they tend to stay local, so tough to gauge if they will be successful state and national wide. We saw a few of them at VAC this past Dec, and looked like the bedford kids had a rough go of it down there. Love em or hate em, but Ridge has some national level kids in Elem and junior high.