Scores

Ladies of the Diamond
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

What haas CR been doing the past few games?

When do playoffs start?
mjunkin
Senior
Senior

Post by mjunkin »

FM girls beat McConnellsburg 12-2 last night. It was a pretty quick game.
~ [font=Verdana]Megan[/font]

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

FH Lady Rangers 1, PV Lady Rams( wouldn't that be ewes?) 0. Beth Peracchino tossed, I'm told, a no hitter. I only remember one hard hit ball toward second base that took a hard hop up into the shoulder area of the fielder and the runner got on. I would have probably scored that as a hit because it was hit hard but that's me. PV catcher allowed a passed ball that let our runner advance to second, where she then scored 2 batters later. Good game.
CoachK
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by CoachK »

anyone know scores from today. Shanksville vs Hyndman or Meyersdale vs N. Star?
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Hyndman beat Shanksville 8-2
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
softballfan04
Freshman
Freshman

Post by softballfan04 »

I saw Hyndman plays two games today. What times do they play and who?
ripsss#6
Junior
Junior

Post by ripsss#6 »

Fannet Metal first at like 1 and Turkeyfoot at 4 or 4:30
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Hyndman beat Fannett-Metal 4-3. And beat Turkeyfoot 5-4 in 8 innings. How did Shade do?
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The Lady Rangers are in the D6 Championship after defeating Indian Valley tonight, 3-1. Katie Tripp started, was throwing a lot of pitches, relieved by Beth Peracchino in the 5th, Rangers come from behind to win. Does anyone know if the Championship game @ Hess Field in Boalsburg is this coming Monday, Memorial Day, or if it's Tuesday, and what time? Thanks.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I've answered my own questions( http://www.piaad6.org) . The championship game is Thursday eve, June 3, @ 6PM @ Hess Field, Boalsburg. For those needing directions there, it's on Rt 45 between Pine Grove Mills and Boalsburg. To avoid construction traffic at Bald Eagle and Skytop, get off I 99 at Tyrone, go east on 453 1/2 mile, take 550 to Warriors Mark, take TRK 350 to Seven Stars, take 45N to the field. It's on the left, Just after you go through a little town called Shingletown. Go Rangers!