Northern Bedford

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
KobeBryantFan
Freshman
Freshman

Northern Bedford

Post by KobeBryantFan »

I see they are terrible in all sports not just baseball. What is going on? I have heard of them making the playoffs in everything and now they are barely winning any games now!! What is the deal with terrible play in all sports?
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

It's called a "down year"....one year ago they had winning seasons in every male sport except Soccer. This year, the Track Team is the only squad with a winning record...Such is the roller coaster ride of the "A" schools.
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

our Varsity Softball team is doing pretty well...our record is 8-2 with 1 tie...we are tied right now 3rd in the district to me that is pretty good
everett8604
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by everett8604 »

i was actually lookin forward to NB being really good this year in baseball, but so far i havent really seen much out of the team, but i wish u boys luck the rest of the season.
Good Luck!! :cheesy:
RIP Wade Sim Grimes
we all love and miss u dearly, see u in heaven big guy!!
Cheerleader_Flirt
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Cheerleader_Flirt »

NB has a lot of talent on their teams. they should be doing a lot better.
!~*Ally*~!
~DISTRICT 5 SOFTBALL CHAMPS!~
KobeBryantFan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by KobeBryantFan »

DOWN YEAR? They had more than one year without making the playoffs and winning many games in a lot of sports. Talent is small to none in this single A school but there are many others that do fine with little #'s
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

More than one year??????? Let's look back to a year ago. Male Sports- Football team in the 5-6 Playoffs and D5 runnerup, Basketball Team D5 runnersup and in state playoffs, Wrestling Team had most wins in school history and a state placewinner, lost in D5 Team Dual Semifinals, Track Team had outstanding season and first state medalist in school history and Baseball Team won SHL and lost to eventual District champs in D5 Semifinals. That's a pretty awesome year so what are you talking about more than 1 bad year in a row?? They had winning season in EVERY male sport except Soccer. I'm assuming your talking Male Sports since this is in the Baseball forum. Get your facts straight KobeBryantFan before you shoot off your mouth. I think history will show Northern has done better than the average small school but they are not above having down years on occassion. This is one of them.
Tussey Mt. fan
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Tussey Mt. fan »

Struck a nerve with Head Roadie.
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

Just a man defending the truth!!
Let the Championships roll NB's way again soon!
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Yes, a nerve was struck...I have a pet peeve about people spouting off without really thinking on these boards...note that KobeBryantFan hasn't responded. That was almost as stupid a comment as saying what's wrong with TM Boys hoops or Bedford football just because they had one down year!! ARGHH!!