Northern Bedford

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

Kobe I don't see where anyone stated that NB football was a powerhouse just stated there is allot of tradition here even though this past season was obviously a down year. allot also depends on these young men that put on the pads in the fall. IF a team is committed to winning and willing to prepare and work their tails off to prepare for it then I think you give yourself a chance to be competitive. I see a great work ethic this year so far from the NB football team and I am not saying that will result in X number of wins. I think at least they are giving themselves at least so far a chance of winning some games by preparing so hard. PM me and I will get you that application.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

Kobe what are your coaching accomplishment so far?? Do you coach have you coached?? Maybe you can come here and have a football or just in general a coaches clinic since you seem to have all this knowledge.
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

I'm curious why KBFan is "on" NB and not on any other school. Almost insinuating that NB is the area school that is underachieving. Aren't their other area schools having down year too? Bedford in F, BB, WR--Central in F and hardly any WR program anymore--TM is down in everything this year as well--I'm interested in what KBFan's "axe to grind" is with NB????

And by the way, which coaching job would you like an application for?
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

Kobe. After this I am done. You termed it I see NBC is terrible in all sports now. Maybe if you would of said something like I see NBC is struggling with the sports team this year or Looks like NBC is having a down year in sports this year. You quoted it as terrible and yes PALERIDER people can state their opinions but maybe if it was stated better some people wouldn't of gotten fired up. IF people get their joys of downing a school I guess you have that right.
50 Cent
Freshman
Freshman

Post by 50 Cent »

Kobe,

You are soooo full of _____ it isn't even funny!!! How can you say NB is terrible, just look at what they do with about 40 boys in the whole dang school. I think these coaches do a great job because most of the wins come from the coaches and not the talent. So many other sucks are terrible that should be good with a lot of talent and kids to pick from (Bedford, Central, Altoona). I bet the coaches spend hours and hours of time in the film room and on the practice field to get these guys right. NB has everything going in the right direction, just look at that facility at the school. Keep up the good work coaching and screw this Kobe guy because he is one of these true bleachercoaches.
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

I hope Farmer Hall doesn't read any of KobeBryantFan's posts in this topic. You talk about someone being sent to the whipping post in a hurry! Farmer would take care of this big time!
voncap
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by voncap »

Gang, I think we are misinterpreting "Kobe". Apparently, he(sorry if I am gender incorrect) holds NBC athletics in high esteem. It appears his expectations (am assuming based on past success) for NB sports is high and he is surprised by the lack of wins being produced this year. He apparently is used to seeing NBC in the playoffs most years and those playoff appearances have caused him to expect that every year.

Again, it appears to me that "Kobe" is really misunderstood. He has come to expect success by the NBC sports programs year in and year out and is totally disappointed that the Panthers have struggled to maintain those lofty standards this year.
The easiest thing to do in sports is hustle.
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

VonCap, are you being sarcastic? Did you read Kobe post on Pg. 1 after I among others attempted an explanation....here is his reply to "its' just a down year".....KOBE: DOWN YEAR? They had more than one year without making the playoffs and winning many games in a lot of sports.

More than one means two or more....As I think both Coach and I have shown, Two years ago was an excellent year in NB sports...he named individuals, I named team accomplishments

Also, referring to wanting to coach at such a powerhouse....tell me that wasn't sarcastic. I'm really bothered by this post for reasons I'll keep to myself for right now.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

VonCap. I think we understand I suppose what he is trying to say. However, the way in which he said it has me somewhat baffled. Saying the word terrible and the SARCASM of did not realize NB was powerhouse in football and lack of athletes coming through now a days I guess bothers me. I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CHOOSE THEIR WORDS MORE WISELY AND COMMENTS more wisely as some people might take what they say the wrong way. Maybe I am overreacting but some of that was little touchy for me.
voncap
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by voncap »

HR, I think you know me well enough to know the answer to that question.
If you asked the question, you already knew the answer.
The easiest thing to do in sports is hustle.