Northern Bedford

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Lemmy
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lemmy »

Why even have this school district anymore? Fire all the teachers and coaches. Above the Gap, go to Central. Below the Gap to Tussey or Everett, whichever is closer.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. Pre
50 Cent
Freshman
Freshman

Post by 50 Cent »

Now Lemmy that is nuts.
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

PLEASE don't fire the teachers....at the very least, reassign them to one of the other districts.
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

i agree with ya sneakers cant fire the sneak man lol. What kind of sneaker are you? are you an air jordan :lol:
50 Cent
Freshman
Freshman

Post by 50 Cent »

Yeah that is not right to fire the teachers, but the schools would be bigger and compete better with a bigger selection of kids. They would need more teachers and would be able to hire bigger coaching staffs as well.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Do you understand sarcasm???
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
50 Cent
Freshman
Freshman

Post by 50 Cent »

Coach do you?
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

As I go away for a second to handle some business, some idiot comes on here and talks trash on my team and school. I would like to tell you something KobeBryant know-it-all. I will give you more than a dang application to coach. I will give you a right jab as one of your references. Don't ever come on here and talk trash on NB or any of their coaches because I know them and good friends with most of them. I take pride in my school like all do regardless of how well they are doing or how bad they are doing! I am a big supporter of the Football, Basketball, and Baseball teams at NB since that is what I played back in the day. So KobeBryant if you got a problem PM and we can solve that problem. Till then NB is just toooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Hollywood back in action
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

Good Lord, accusations and applications flying left and right! Next thing I'll hear about on this site is NB needs a "regime" change! Needless to say Farmer Hall needs to mediate this "situation" and calm all parties involved down.