What does everyone think of us now?!

Ladies of the Diamond
rowdyNBcheerleader07
Sophomore
Sophomore

i...

Post by rowdyNBcheerleader07 »

i got to play with musselman, my first year. she was awesome, now that she's on varsity, she don't get the chance to practice enough, to keep up her speed that she once had...
Anything worth having is worth working hard for! :D

[font=Andalus]Panther Football[/font] (5-1)
rowdyNBcheerleader07
Sophomore
Sophomore

we..

Post by rowdyNBcheerleader07 »

we have chestnut ridge home tomorrow and everett home on thursday... i think that if we keep our heads in the game we can win them both! we just can't get too cocky!
Anything worth having is worth working hard for! :D

[font=Andalus]Panther Football[/font] (5-1)
Irish
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Irish »

Snowberger's shoulders need to get better, so they have that big bat in thier lineup.

Mussleman05- Look at any forum, you talk yourself up so bad it's not even funny! Slacker you are right on this one buddy.....
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

I know that i said that with Erin and I the pitching would be pretty good...But didn't mean to talk myself up...I thought i would be better than this since it's this late in the season...But i never intended or meant to talk myself up cause i know there are millions of better pitchers than i am...I have never meant to talk myself up so if that is the way it looked to you...then ok but that isn't what i meant to do...
CuteSoftbllChick
Junior
Junior

Post by CuteSoftbllChick »

Bedford beat NBC Friday night 4-0. It was a good game. Very close till one inning when the lady panthers kinda lost it.
anysport24
Junior
Junior

Post by anysport24 »

Irish, on refering to TM as a below par team. Apparently you haven't noticed they have won their last 6 games. This is a team that didn't have their starting pitcher until 3 weeks ago. TM could be a team tough to beat come playoff time.
diehardclaymate
Freshman
Freshman

Post by diehardclaymate »

Erin is a great pitcher, Mussleman just hasnt had the time to pitch. She is a great 3rd baseman and she has one heck of a glove!!!! I seriously think that NB doesnt really have a chance at the d5 title again they just dont have team unity. I have had the pleasure of watch 1 or 2 games this year and they just dont click like the last 2 years. I wish you guys the best of luck. I hope you beat ridge and everett!!!!!
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

What is NBC's record now?
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

I'm pretty sure it is 9-6 but i could be wrong...
slacker
Junior
Junior

Post by slacker »

Irish, the man, the myth, the legend.

when should you sign you up for 2nd string nb varsity pitcher?

i wish dylan snowbergers should would heal up, he's not the lover he used to be, and we need his strength 8)