CHS Ast. coaches

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
foghorn
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by foghorn »

Blind dogs finding bones. Now that's a metaphor that should endear you even more to us yokels.
"Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much."
-- John Wayne
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

I agreed with Holly,I didn't say he wasn't a butthead.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I can put down this area if I chose to. I know of good players that rarely come out of it, but you guys think it is so awesome and there are no other places out there. Get the Point?

Dear Lord, that is what I typed before you replied. WE KNOW! This site is focused on our area though. If you don't like plllllllllease get the heck out of here. We know we know we know....GET THE POINT? Again...like talking directly to a brick wall.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Good to hear that everyone knows now, dang finally. Eagle Alum-what yourself with the toughness comments if you can't back them up!
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

dfasklfjasdkl;fdjaskl;fjasdkl;dfasjkl;fsdajk;!!!!!!

Boy does someone bug the heck out of me...
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

What the heck are you talking about Holly?I didn't say anything about toughness.I never said anymore than the obvious.And I'm quite sure I can back up anything I may want to say.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

I cant believe the whole benbow thing i mean he was a good athlete however choosing edinboro over d1 schools come on now i dont buy that. That is like a kid that has been offered by psu ohio state wvu and Maryland, however, he really likes iups program i dont buy that!
Last edited by thepalerider on May 30th, 2004, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

before u go bashing other peoples choices make sure u know the whole story....Benbow had certain learing disabilities and Edinboro was the best school to help him with it...believe it or not academics are more important than athletics
STRAIGHT
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

There are many ways to get troubled HS students help in D-IA colleges so I don't buy that if that is the case for Benbow. If he was good enough, he would have been playing D-IA football. Eagle Alum-Yeah I bet you can back up all you say, well good for you. Toughness is a tough word for you to figure out, but atleast try to figure it out. If you want to come on here and talk trash, I come back even harder!!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

well mayb just mayb for some stupid reason he decided to go to a post secondary school to further his academics and didnt give a squat about sports, believe it or not...theres more out there than just college football, and if u doubt me, then heres a great example for u...Bill Gates is worth more than the Yankees think about that one. i think its just total bull #### how u guys get on here and just totally bad mouth a guy for where he went to college, u have no idea the reasoning behind it yet u judge him. if that was the case then we could just the Nastasis for staying in NBC instead of trying to find some private school like mccort or carroll to really show their talent at, but u know what? WE DONT! u have no idea at all the circumstances so just shut ur big yapper!
STRAIGHT