the finals

Ladies of the Diamond
longball5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by longball5 »

Congratulations to the FM softball team.....just goes to show what a little pitching and coaching can do.....
Lindzh88
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lindzh88 »

Congrats to the Lady Tigers on the biggest win in school history. You ladies have definetly made FM proud. It was a great game and I am very glad I got to be there and watch us come out on top for once. I wish you guys the best of luck on Mon.
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."--Lou Holtz
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

Sneakers says...WOW! and AWESOME!...A Tiger-like effort for the championship...Bracketing means nothing after a performance like that...
Why stop now?....Win four more Tracy...

Yes District 5 will have a "AA" tourney next year....The question arises...Will Jerrica ever win a championship for Mom?
InDepthCoverage
Freshman
Freshman

Post by InDepthCoverage »

Way to go FM. Congratulations to all the players, on not only the first winning season, but to go all the way and take home the D5 championship, what an accomplishment. Good luck Monday on your first trip to the STATE playoffs. Congratulations, you girls deserve the world, and have brought alot of respect to Fannett-Metal. Again, congratulations to the team and coaches on an incredible victory over Everett. Way to go Lady Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14:59
rookie32
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by rookie32 »

way to go fm. im so proud of all of you. you have worked so hard and it has truely paid off. it got a little hairy but you gotta make it intresting i guess. lets see how far you will go in states now. another challenge. good luck. and congradultaions to everett. its really hard to beat a team 3 times in a season and you gave the tigers a run for their money. good luck fm.
joshc697
Freshman
Freshman

good job

Post by joshc697 »

you made it. you came out on top. how's it feel? it aint over yet. no rest for the weary, keep working hard and you'll go far in states. you really impressed me and you've got a great deal to be proud of. your on a roll keep it up. good luck and congradulations
bull_in_pa
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bull_in_pa »

Hey everyone, how about FM's defense? I was very impressed with the infield! There was a lot of balls put into play and the defense showed up everytime! I am so proud of everyone at FM!!! Good Luck Monday, I am gonna try like , you know what, to be at Bedford!!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

On a down-note.....The Lady Rangers lost to Bald Eagle Area tonight, 5-1. Peracchino pitched well enough to win, but a missed play on a force at second allowed the first run to score for BEA and things went away from there. If we make that play, we're out of the inning with no runs scored, and possibly we win 1-0, but who knows? Great season, ladies. Now we rebuild. Go get 'em, Cambria County Cobras!
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Congrats and good luck to Fannett-Metal! Keep it up and you will go far.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
abard23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by abard23 »

well what is there to say... the tigers i think have inpressed everyone. Alot of people doubted us, but thank you to you people who believed in us. now we got the championship lets not stop now lets go all the way! lets get the state title!!! Good job ladies i am proud of you![/c

Wnners are born, Champions are made.

A true champion is someone who wants to make a difference, who never gives up, and who gives everything she has no matter what the circumstances are. A true champion works hard and never loses sight of her dreams.