TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by noname »

Does anyone have any info on if this is really going to happen? Is he returning to bedford this fall??
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

How good is this kid? I heard he went to a prep school last year to try to get looked at D-I but they will find you if you are good enough for that level!!! I have heard some things about him but not sure if he is the real deal or not???
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

ive never been impressed by the kid...hes big but thats it...i think hes like 6'8 250 or somethin like that...but the kids an oaf, he has no coordination at all, especially on a basketball court
STRAIGHT
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

For Gunner to make a statement like that about one of the Bison Homeys, that just proves what brass cojones a MARINE has!
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

or how much common sense he has...
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Yes I am very impressed on the comments made by Gunner!! WE will have to see how good he is. Big is not everything. He needs to be able to move very well to play D-I tackle or guard or center!!
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

Why would he want to leave a prep school and come back to Bedford? Not being judgemental just wondering why??/////
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

cuz it was valley forge...a MILITARY prep school and he probly couldnt handle the discipline

and sorry shadow, i would never refer to him as a bison homey, his brother bobby i would in a heartbeat but mike is a big oaf really and the only thing he has is his last name, u put a stellfox behind his first name and he becomes a the captain of the pine pony express!
STRAIGHT
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

So what you are saying is that he hasnt become any smoother with his moves on the basketball court?
highschoolsportsfan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by highschoolsportsfan »

Why wouldn't he try another school, I know some div II or III schools would give him a shot?