TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
foghorn
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by foghorn »

I guess so, especially if you sniff down a can of Glade!

Here's the link for the UD. It's a great site. Plus you can define your own words. Word up has 12 different definitions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word+up
"Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much."
-- John Wayne
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

white shadow,

What does being in the military have to do with football?? We have more minorities in football than in the military, especially at the WR position and I can like what I want!! just toooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Holly: Yo, Yo white bread home slice whassup. ETC.... Now that's some great language, throw in some denigrating terms and vulgarity, and you have the makings of a top-selling rap crap CD. You just don't get it, do you? My analogy of the Military to football is this- You came from 99 percent WHITE Northern Bedford County as I came from 99 percent white southeast Cambria county and went into an environment with at least 40-50 percent racially mixed. Did you come out the same? No, because you have your roots now in "Urban West Virginia" (almost a contradiction in terms), and I've chosen to stay near my home fires. I walk, talk, dress, etc. as most of MY peers do, and obviously you do too, that's why the semi-ghetto posts you make. I guess it's like anything else, if you HAD to do it, you wouldn't really want to. "I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head down to my feet, YEAH!" Def Leppard. One more thing, AJ, Oh yeah- "PEACE OUT".
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

I can do what I want to do with my lingo, etc. you surely are not going to change me!! Rap is not crap either, just keep your redneck mouth out of this and go grab your steer by the nuts and ride away somewhere. just tooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TheAnalyst »

I saw in the Bedford Gazette that Turkovich was named the Academy's outstanding athlete for the year. Pretty big accomplishment. It also stated that Wisconsin, NC State, and WEST VIRGINIA are interested in him. How did this get past Hollywood? I think I saw on North Carolina's web site that they made an offer to him also. As a lineman. As far as I know, he is still undecided about returning to Bedford. Sure would love to see it happen though. Come on back Turk, so us Bison fans can see you play at least one season of football, and help out your old teammates.
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

It didn't get by me and recruiting a player is different than signing and offering a scholarship to a player!! Lets see where he picks and by the way it was Wisconsin, Michigan St. and West Virginia in the paper, not NC State. Can't believe PSU is not on this stud!!
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

I'll have to agree with Hollywood there. From what I've been told from players I've met is that recruiting letters are just as impersonally uniform as admission letters. All they do is change the name and address then send them out by the thousands.
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TheAnalyst »

Thanks for the correction Holly. I figured it didn't get by you, but I still had to rag on you like everyone else. That's the sole purpose of this topic.
It will be interesting to see if he does indeed get a DI scholarship. He has alot going for him, but like you say, we'll just have to wait. One thing's for sure, he's a big son-of-a-gun for this here part of the world.
goodbuddy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by goodbuddy »

i just recieved a scholarship offer from syracuse today,,,,that makes 6 offers on the year and its still early,,,,,,,pretty sure they are recruiting me as an athlete!!,,,,,,maybe turk and i can go to the same school if he gets some offers!
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TheAnalyst »

Here is where I saw the UNC piece, under tight ends. What does in mean prospects with offers? Does that mean they made a scholarship offer?

http://northcarolina.theinsiders.com/2/252573.html