TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by CRLionDawg »

So what is the scoop on Turkovich. Is he really that good?

I still dont get why he would leave a prep school. Or is this just idle chatter?
goodbuddy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by goodbuddy »

you have to understand that the insiders are reporting he has an offer from unc,,,,,,they did not get this info from unc ,,,,,,the only place they can get it is from the player himself,,,,,,,,ive had an insiders subscription for a long time and numerous times players have reported they have offers when they realy dont,,,,,ive heard from some players that it can be confusing,,,,,,maybe holly will have some input on offers,,,,,im not saying either way about turk but its looks like he is reporting a unc offer
CRLionDawg
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CRLionDawg »

I see, WOuld be nice to see him end up at a D1 school.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

He's not coming back to Bedford for football, maybe basketball.
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

First off...I haven't been on here for awhile but I think I should clear things up...I am being recruited by West Virginia, UNC, NC State, Boston College, Michigan State, Duke, and Wisconsin....and I have been offered scholarships by WVU, UNC, NC State, BC, Duke, and Wisconsin....it is in writing so you know...I just wanna know if you got a scholarship from WVU before your senior season...hmmm? Because a couple of people have told me otherwise! So stop talkin POOP on me

EDITED BY GUNNER18
The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car....it's the one who refuses to lose!Image
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

Oh and if you go to http://www.rivals.com and check out Boston College's part of the site....or Maryland's part of the site there are articles on me and yes they do mention my scholarship offers
The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car....it's the one who refuses to lose!Image
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

HOLLYWOOD...you shouldn't come on here and brag and act like you know everything...because first off you don't...and if you have done great things...people will know about them...but think about how retarded you are coming on here and talking smack on high school kids when you are out of college!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Why don't you accept one? Schools won't wait forever. I know kids who have had offers withdrawn because they dragged their feet. There's alot of fish in the sea.
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

Yeah that is true...i think i might decide within the next week or so...i have to go talk to my coach and see what he thinks...he knows all the coaches and he will try to find out which place he thinks i will fit in best
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

I am gonna have to say one thing about hollywood...there are people that play in the NFL that aren't as arrogant as you...you act like you are ghetto and you are tough ****...remember that there is always someone better than you...you should read the article on Tony Mandarich in the July 12th issue of S.I.....he had to learn the hard way on how to show humility...you should show some to...i just don't see why you would talk **** on players from the same area...is it because you don't want to see them do better than you...I am just curious...and if you have nothing nice to say on here why say anything at all..you are a college grad. and you sit on here and bash high school kids and brag about what you have done...I may not be able to judge people too well but I can honestly tell you are a loser and you are living in the past...just give it up and show some humility....

and no I will not be returning back to Bedford for the 2004-2005 schoolyear...if I do it will be for basketball...if anyone has any reasons why I should return I would like to hear them