TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

And another thing HOLLYWOOD you are from NBC and you went to college in West Virginia...only the hickest state in the union...you most likely live on a farm or next to one if you are from NBC...you aren't ghetto...stop acting like it...you have no idea what it is all about!
The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car....it's the one who refuses to lose!Image
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Ieatham,

YOU don't have a clue about D-IA football so grow up and we will see where you go on the first Wed. in Feb. Those mean nothing either because you have to get on the field for one thing and that is different than just signing with a team if you are even that good. You are just a big a$$ slow white guy that is a dime a dozen so you will be overshadowed when it comes to signing day so don't worry about it. Worry more about yourself and don't worry about me until you prove something because I have been there done that attitude with me. holla
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

I didn't say I was an unbelievable player...but you shouldn't say I am a slow white kid when you didn't even see me play last year...don't you have anything better to do with your time than put down young athletes trying to make it...your a real tough guy...you are in your twenties and making fun of a 17 year old...way to go your a great guy!..the only reason you get on here and talk about other people and put them down is to make yourself feel better about yourself...if you were good at all you wouldn't need to get on here
The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car....it's the one who refuses to lose!Image
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

I just state opinions about players making it, maybe brass at times but just the truth. I hope you do make it because I don't know you at all, but still no need to say and attack me. I have fun on this board and you will not tell me anything different regardless if I am 20 or 40. Why would I need to make myself feel better, I am doing just fine. How do you know that I never saw tape of you??
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

well judging by hollywoods location on his posts, im guessin hes from harrisburg now let me think, what all is in harrisburg? o thats rite... the state FARM show complex. whats near harrisburg? some of the largest FARMS in the state! wow, im jealous now, wood went from small farm NBC to plantation harrisburg...thats ghetto for ya!
STRAIGHT
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Harrisburg is pretty decent sized city for real....
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

o no doubt its a nice sized city...but its home to the farm show complex and the surrounding areas contain some of the largest farms in the state.
STRAIGHT
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

Harrisburg is home to the National Civil War Museum and soon to be home to the National Wild West Museum!
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TheAnalyst »

CRLionDawg: this rumor has been floating around for a while. See Next Season? on page 2 of the football index. I think that's where it started.
Only Mr. Turkovich would now why he would come back. I really don't think he will and Ham says he is not. Ham would know better than me. Turk has never personally confirmed/denied the rumor that I know of. I think he would get more 'looks' and better coaching at VF. The reasons, if I were in his shoes, that would entice me to come back, is to play with my old teammates for my senior year, knowing that I can really help them, and knowing I have alot of talent in the backfield behind me. At this point the colleges know about him, and he may accept a scholarship before the season begins. Who knows? He would be a welcome addition to the team, but I don't expect it.
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

Holly and I had a debate about the whole Turk thing. There is a difference between get recruited and getting an offer. Turk i gotta a question for you what coach is recruiting you from WV just wondering?