TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by thepalerider »

Could it be Bill Legg or Dave McMichael, wait holly didnt they leave a few years ago :lol:
goodbuddy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by goodbuddy »

turk told me that the coach that was rectuiting him was,,,,,,and he said,,,"his name is coach rodriguez",,,,,and my chin dropped,,,,they must want him bad!!!!!!!!
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

Goodbuddy there is no chance that rod is recruting him. First of all Rod will not even go to fla to watch a 5 star player. If he is being recuited by WV i would say that it would either be trickett or castell.

Trickett likes to know whats going on with all the olinemen that are being recuited and offered
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I sense sarcasm from GB
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Gunner,

Do you ever have anything to say that is good or quality? Nobody on here likes someone like yourself. Just stay in your nice camper or trailer in Bedford and keep dreaming you are something special. As far as mr. eatham, I haven't seen him on here since the truth is out and many tough questions are being ask to him but I shouldn't be so harsh on 17 and 18 year old kids ha, ha. just toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

id rather live in a busted down trailer than have ur last name ill tell ya that much wood. and funny that u should stereotype me like that because ur from a lesser area than me, so ur ultimately slappin urself in the face, thanks for the help :lol: i also find it funny how ur only friend on this board is palerider but yet u have the kahunas to tell me what people do and dont like?

and since i mentioned palerider, ill shut u down as well in this lil rant....rod wouldnt go to florida to check a 5 start recruit. now im not geography major, but last time i was in west virginia, it only took i think 3 hours to get from WVU to bedford, and when i drove home from pensacola a few summers back, it ended up being about a 19 hour drive. now what were u trying to prove w/ ur statement? of course hes not going to go 15 hours away when theres another kid (not as good but still noteworthy) thats practically in his back yard. and if im thinkin of the same kid from fla that u r, the kid is a sophmore so why in the world would anybody b workin him yet? he still has 3 season of high school ball to go, 3 seasons to have a career ending injury or change his mind about football. do us all a favor and use that lump of grey matter 3 feet above ur ahole next time before u post
STRAIGHT
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Don't want to have my last name?? Funny to say that because you don't want to be a winner!! I guess some people have different lesser goals than some. What kind of person or athlete are you? That is right no one cares so take a hike gunnie. I have more friends on this board than you could even smell. I don't need to kiss a$$ here, only losers like yourself need a$$ kissing!! What up Palerider! Just tooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

not because i dont like winning, but becuase uve tarnished it like u wouldnt believe! believe it or not, me and alot of other people around used to have alot of respect for u and ur acomplishments, but ever since uve been gettin on here, thats all gone down the drain. let me explain somethin to u...ur little title of "all time scorer" wont get u a job anywhere except mayb a coaching job here or there (tho uve already been shutdown by lowly Central-martinsburg for football...bet that hurt the old pride didnt it?) now me on the other hand, i can be fully retired in 30 years...how many more years will u have to work before u can kick up ur shoes wood? did i mention ill b living off ur tax dollars? or if i decide not to stay in the military, i can use my past to get me a job just about anywhere i want. so tell ya what, u go ahead and keep living off ur high school and college athletics and c how far theyll get u inlife, face it wood, ur a has been. in 10 years no one will even know ur name here.
STRAIGHT
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

NO I am doing great in life, so you can take that to the bank and if you want me to show you then that is fine or believe what you want but I don't stoop low enough for you. My name is and will always be know nationally so sorry about your luck. I don't really care about what you do or will do. I have a better job than you will get unless you win the lottery!! Keep trying biotch!! Just tooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

u may b doing great...but does any of it have to do w/ playing football for wvu or bball for nbc?
STRAIGHT