Election Countdown

Discuss all political matters here!
BOSSHOGG
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: Election Countdown

Post by BOSSHOGG »

Yea that way all the real men in the country can continue to loose there jobs go on welfair which by the way continues to make the defacit worse. Gas prices can continue to rise but with no jobs who will need to drive more than once a month? All because he is a mens man. Sounds like a real journey. If he does get voted in again I guess there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In 4 years it will all be over unless some how he is able to change that law to fit his private agenda. That will probably be the single largest issue he will work on if given the chance.
Last edited by BOSSHOGG on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Boss is a typical democrat that blames gov't for all of his problems. Blame Bush for everything. The enemployment rate is at historical lows and Bush doesn't set gas prices. In a free market country the economy sets prices through supply and demand.

BOSS: wefair = welfare defacit = deficit
Last edited by southpaw on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm your huckleberry"
BOSSHOGG
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BOSSHOGG »

Show me the facts not opinions lefty about enemployment (unemployment). You are correct gas prices are controlled by the economy which unless I am mistaken is to be controlled by govt. and the head of govt. is whom? Pres. Bush I think it is time to trim the hedges.
Last edited by BOSSHOGG on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

It is a fact Boss. Check it out for this past month when the figures are released. IT will be just less than 6%. Move to China if you want the gov't to control everything. In the US the gov't is controlling too much and that's how things get screwed up!

Sell your surburban and buy a honda if gas prices are too high for you!
Last edited by southpaw on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm your huckleberry"
BOSSHOGG
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BOSSHOGG »

Yea that helps out the economy buying Jap rice burnig vehicles. No thanks made in USA for me.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Honda has several huge plants right here in the US. Most of your surburban's parts are made in Mexico, China, and Canada. Its only "assembled" in the US. My last Honda was made in Tennessee!
"I'm your huckleberry"
once a runner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by once a runner »

[quote="CRLionDawg";p="63275"]No doubt GW is a real mans man. Hopefully his style appeals to enough voters in November.[/quote]

Unfortunately style has become more important than substance. Not just in elections, but in all of society.

Southpaw, if you are for less government, then is it safe to assume you were against the Patriot Act?
Last edited by once a runner on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Word twisting another liberal trick. We are all over-taxed and over-regulated by the gov't but the gov't has to protect its legal citizens. The patriot has and will continue to do that.
"I'm your huckleberry"
once a runner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by once a runner »

Yeah, I'm just a tricky liberal waiting to unleash all the trick questions I've been thinking up over the years. But just what was so tricky about that question? You're for less government, you're for the consititution. It's widely debated as to whether or not the Patriot Act is in compliance with the consititution. Ultimately it will go the Supreme Court.
Last edited by once a runner on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Let the Supreme Court rule on it. They are all more versed in law than anybody on here. What about you runner? Do you think we are taxed too much and overregulated?
"I'm your huckleberry"