basketball

All the Jr High sports go here...
speedball33
Junior
Junior

basketball

Post by speedball33 »

well football season and soccer season are coming to an end but there is still much to be played. Who do you think will be a good basketball team this year for the jr. program. CR and Tussy should be the teams to beat in my eyes not too sure about EHS and NBC or even Bedford.
Last edited by speedball33 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JordanL32
Junior
Junior

Re: basketball

Post by JordanL32 »

Well Ridge might be decent this year but not great because that lost there star player Max Kauert to Jr. Varsity.I'm pretty good friends with most of the people that play and i don't know if this is one of are stronger sports.So i doon't think you should really count on ridge unless some people step it up this year!
Last edited by JordanL32 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
speedball33
Junior
Junior

Post by speedball33 »

well sometime star players dont mean anything max may have made more damage to the team than help. I maybe wrong. I think ridge sould be very successfull.
Last edited by speedball33 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

Apparently grammar is not one of "are" stonger subjects here either.

Everett should be strong with Josh Garland and several other freshman as leaders, so long as Garland does not move up. (Unsure of that point)

Tussey should be extremely strong. They were a great team last year and had two or three 8th grade starters. If they all stay down, they could have a nice team.

Bedford, you cannot tell. Whether they are good or not. They will be coached to be as good as they can. I can guarantee that.

Northern Bedford, really unsure. Their point guard is returning (barring he moves up), and it's good to have experience, especially with a ballhandler.

Ridge, should be alright. I'm guessing probably 14-10, 15-9. Somewhere near that.

Bellwood should be the best team around that anyone plays. Well coached and a lot of talent.
Last edited by kohlslaw5 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
jcgfootball70
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jcgfootball70 »

Everett will be a great team
Last edited by jcgfootball70 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tussey Mt. fan
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Tussey Mt. fan »

Tussey's 8th graders from last year will be playing JV/ Varsity this year.
Last edited by Tussey Mt. fan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PantherB-Ball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PantherB-Ball »

i dont know about the other teams but i do know about nb. we have great size underneath the basket with stapleton . and good experience with mowry at point. Clark and Stapleton underneath the basket will be getting a whole lot of rebounds. Clark can also take the ball outside and shoot to. Cottle has a lot of quickness. Working alot this summer together we should be a good team.

Looking forward to playing some ball so lets get these football playoffs over with and get the season stared. looking forward to playing against you guys this yeaar. good luck and god bless
Last edited by PantherB-Ball on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

Not so fast my fine young friend. Lets dont get the playoffs over lets keep football going.
Last edited by noname on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcgfootball70
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jcgfootball70 »

will here way everett is gooding to be great they got justin gearhart at center at 6 feet 4 inches then josh garland at point and nick white at gaurd
Last edited by jcgfootball70 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcgfootball70
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jcgfootball70 »

will here way everett is gooding to be great they got justin gearhart at center at 6 feet 4 inches then josh garland at point and nick white at gaurd