basketball

All the Jr High sports go here...
jcgfootball70
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jcgfootball70 »

Everett will beat ridge if there team will play hard and together
Last edited by jcgfootball70 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

Why do u seem to think that everette can upset undefeated Ridge???
Last edited by bball23cr on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: basketball

Post by Sportsfan »

i wouldnt say it would be much of an upset....especially with the way ridge has been playing lately
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PantherB-Ball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PantherB-Ball »

everett didnt really put up a fught to nbc but nbc did put up a really good fight to ridge so i dont think it will be a game
Last edited by PantherB-Ball on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panther Jr High basketball, Watch out for us this year
13-7 and NBCAA Tournament Champions!
Great season guys!
PantherB-Ball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PantherB-Ball »

ok i have to say thid yesterday nbc played so fulton and honestl that was the worst reffed game ever!!!!!! i am dead serious!!!!!! i know the reffs cant see everything but i mean you woulld have to be deaf blind and stupid to miss those calls and appairantley they were!!!!! we would have had 20 points if the would of called foulf . that wasnt the only thing that lost it for us but that was the main reason . if there is and so fulton players that were at the game yesterday you saw it either you guys paid them to win because if you didnt they were the worse refs ever !!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!
Last edited by PantherB-Ball on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

nbc has a good team and i wouldnt be at all surprised if they knocked off ridge at ridge when they go up there
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pantheralum
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pantheralum »

NBC gave ridge all they could handle earlier and the size and talent differential was obvious. NBC plays as hard any junior high team i've seen in a long time. They make up for what they don't have in size and speed with heart and no superstars, they all play their roles. Not sure what happened in the fannet and s.fulton loses but games i've seen are fun to watch how much effort they put forth.
Last edited by pantheralum on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PantherB-Ball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PantherB-Ball »

thank you
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

I agree with you....that is the team that I( as a ridge player) believe has the best chance to beat ridge....and i think it is a pretty good chance...especially if they continue to improve and they play 4 hard quarters as a team....this is a team ridge should definately watch out for when they visit " THE LION DEN"
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

Man... Ridge beat everett and are sitting at 11-0 the only two other teams they havent played have been Shade and Hyndman. Well 9th only plays shade... I think Ridge has a good chance to keep that 0 behind whatever number in front of it ...

Key games to look out for are....
Ridge vs. Bedford at Ridge 14th
Ridge vs. Belwood at Belwood 17th
Ridge vs. Everett at Everett 28th
Ridge vs. NBC at Ridge 8th February
Last edited by bball23cr on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.