F-M Repeat

Ladies of the Diamond
saber
Freshman
Freshman

F-M Repeat

Post by saber »

With Fannett-Metal only losing one Senior do you think that they can win back to back championships and who will be there to challenge them?
Yard Dog
Freshman
Freshman

Re: F-M Repeat

Post by Yard Dog »

First of all, congratulations to the Lady Tigers for a great run last year. With your school's past history of being a whooping stick for all other programs, it was a remarkable feat. Can you repeat? Well, there's no reason to think you shouldn't be a contender with all the returning starters you have coming back. Having said that, it's at times much easier to win when nobody expects you to, rather than when you are supposed to. You'll get you wins because there are so many weak teams in the SHL. You'll certainly not be taken lightly by your better opponents this year as they know what you are capable of. Your coaches seem to be very knowledgeable about the game and I can't see them allowing you guys to look past anyone. It's going to be exciting to see if the Lady Tigers can repeat this year. We'll be follwoing this team in the papers.
InDepthCoverage
Freshman
Freshman

Post by InDepthCoverage »

The Lady Tigers are ready for a tough season, against some very good opponents, however, losing only one senior, this season they should be a very tough team. The Lady Tigers should have a great season, and are very capable of repeating.
14:59
SoftballRocket6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SoftballRocket6 »

I agree the Tigers could have a good chance of repeating. They seem to get better and better since they got coaches who knows what they're talking about. I would look out for the Tigers this year, they are bound to do something great.
justacoach
Freshman
Freshman

Post by justacoach »

i think a lot of their success this year will be determined by their attitude. The team looked like they started to come together last year as they started to win. They were confident and it showed. Good luck girls. I will be watching and reading about you again this year. I heard a rumor that the assist. coach was leaving at the end of this year. Is there any truth to this rumor?
SoftballRocket6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SoftballRocket6 »

As long as they are positive and stick together as a team they should be able to do another repeat.
Cheerleader_Flirt
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Cheerleader_Flirt »

I believe their awesome center fielder from last year will also be missing this year...with her and the senior their are two very big places to fill...but hopefully the lady tigers have another awesome season! G/L LADIES!
!~*Ally*~!
~DISTRICT 5 SOFTBALL CHAMPS!~
volleyball_2
Freshman
Freshman

Post by volleyball_2 »

Every team in SHL will be looking to kick Fannett-Metal's ****. In order for them to repeat they are going to have to bring it every night and concentrate on just the game. That will be difficult considering the drama that surrounds FM softball.
When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Cheerleader_Flirt
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Cheerleader_Flirt »

what drama?
!~*Ally*~!
~DISTRICT 5 SOFTBALL CHAMPS!~
Poofy
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Poofy »

It's softball which means that it involves girls and with girls comes drama. There is always drama with girls. Sometimes I think that F-M has too much drama.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.