67%
max kauert (23)
33%

Total votes: 6

PantherB-Ball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PantherB-Ball »

i think nbs has the best chance to knock off ridge.
what do u think??????????????????
Last edited by PantherB-Ball on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
speedball33
Junior
Junior

Re: Jr. High Bball Ridge vs: everyone else!

Post by speedball33 »

ridge has been already knocked off by Shade.

they will be fired up the rest of the year
Last edited by speedball33 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

And another knocker from Bedford... Nice Job leading them Mark Scott U did great... U lead that team like a point guard is suppose to...!!! Good Luck Bedford on the rest of your season...
Especialy #15 Mark Scott.. I cant wait till i play u again... Maybe we can squeeze in a one on one session here sometime...
Last edited by bball23cr on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ridge05
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ridge05 »

Let me ask you a question, Max. Whay do you find it funny that your team is losing games since you have not been able to play? That is not the right attitude to have. That is your team you are putting down, and them losing reflects on you as well because you are part of that team. Do you go support them? You probably do go, but are too busy talking to pay attention to the game. And, once you are able to play again, assuming that you will be able to, do you think that you are going to get that starting position back? I am sure your coach sees you sitting up there talking and laughing, not paying attention to the game, and I am sure he doen't appericiate that a whole lot. And secondly, why would you get on here and tell the other team how good they did and good luck the rest of the season, when you know you are just trying to get your team mates mad. That is not very cool of you. After that post you don't seem to be much of a team player, and you don't seem to like your team very much. Do you find it funny that you can't play and your team loses? And do you think it is amusing to tel te other team how well they did to upset your team, when you know Bedford didn't play that well, it was just that the Lions weren't playing like they could?
Last edited by ridge05 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
count2infinity
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by count2infinity »

i think that by max's actions it shows the true answer to the poll that is attached to this thread that coty hansey is without a doubt the leader of this team.
Last edited by count2infinity on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
lions07
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by lions07 »

it defiately seems that way
Last edited by lions07 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
redfishbluefish
Junior
Junior

Post by redfishbluefish »

If and when he comes back to play, he'll find out just how much the team will tolerate.
Last edited by redfishbluefish on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just remember, if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off"
count2infinity
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by count2infinity »

any jr. high CR basketball player, please get your coach on here and let him see what max has been saying. if i were the coach, he'd be on the bench until he shows me that he can be a team player and a cool head, until then, he'd be riding the pine. The action in the first place was unexcusable and now him getting on here and talking about his team is just salt in the wound. there is no reason for this. and note to max...this is jr. high. it is only an experience builder for varsity and junior varsity, it doesn't mean anything and you have no playoffs for championships, these games mean nothing and at no point is there reason to get so mad at a ref that you physically touch him in anyway except for a handshake out of respect, and that is what this boils down to, no respect.
Last edited by count2infinity on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
highschoolsportsfan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by highschoolsportsfan »

Count is right on the money. I am sure Max would not say these things to his coach. Maybe sitting out for an extended preiod of time will teach him a lesson that you must be responsible for your actions. None of this was the refs, players. or coaches fault. Everyone gets emotional during a game, but takes discipline to not lose your cool and hit a ref. Unfortunately, I do not know if Max will ever be able to overcome this character fault.
Last edited by highschoolsportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ridge05
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ridge05 »

I doubt it, Max is pretty arrogant. I didn't really have a problem with him until Money starts going on about him and cutting down everyone else for Max's mistakes. Max, you need to pick better friends. The reason Max was not allowed to play was because of Max, nobody else. And if you want to cut anyone down Money it should be him, not the other players on the team. They are not the ones who are unable to play. And yea nobody on that team is perfect so there is no reason to go around saying "oh he can't make a shot". There were PLENTY of other players on the team missing shots. It was not just Jason. He needs to start turnig and shooting the ball, yes, but at least he doesn't just fling it up there, where it doen't even come close to the basket. Watch where you step Money, you are far from perfect.
Last edited by ridge05 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.