Max Kauert

All the Jr High sports go here...
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Max Kauert

Post by bball23cr »

I'm just wanted to hear some feed back on this subject... I hear the new barefoot but let me stop before i get ahead of myself......

And he cant do it by himself u know... He plays team sports .... Not a wrestler....
Last edited by bball23cr on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Max Kauert

Post by Sportsfan »

Good players make themselves look good. Great players make others around him look great. That is the bad thing about sports like basketball. People always look at the players who score goals, make baskets, score td's, etc. but the more important players are often left out like the linemen who threw the block so the runningback could score them game winning touchdown or the player who made the steal for the game winning goal or basket. For example: in a soccer game if someone makes a game-winning shot people re talking about the shot...not the goalie who made a terrific save, or the defender who stole the ball, or the player who made the pass. So instead of nameing this topic "Max Kauert" you should name it Cr jr high bball or something like that cuz without the 4 other players he wouldnt be anybody
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

ok i c but we already have the topic ridge jr high bball and the thing with four other players.. its more like the whole team... theres not only 5 ppl on the court look at the sidelines the coaches and the other teamates.... And i think this should be named coty and max... because they will end up being the duo for the team this year
Last edited by bball23cr on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

But as long as max stays cool he will be a great player scoring a lot for ridge and creating oppurtunities for others as well. Plus his defense is very good also...i think the whole teams defense is doing well.
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
speedball33
Junior
Junior

Post by speedball33 »

i feel like all we are talking about is ridge i think we should talk about othre schools i know we dont know about the other schools so well lets here something about other people there have to be other people that look at his come on lets here about your school
Last edited by speedball33 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

good point speed ball 33...hhmmmmm wonder who speed ball 33 is???
speedball33
Junior
Junior

Post by speedball33 »

i wonder
sometimes i dont know who i am either
Last edited by speedball33 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

EVERYONE know who speed ball is....he is the one who always gets hurt
lions07
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by lions07 »

let me let you in on a little secret here... max and coty aren't the duo this year there bud... coty has not been that impressive... scoring very little... you have it all worng... i think we might be a little cocky there too wouldn't you say?
Last edited by lions07 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball23cr
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bball23cr »

Umm once again lions07.... I disagree...
Coty doesnt have to be lead scorer and the team leader at the same time.. but the only reason max is as good as he is is because of coty's great passing ability as well as the threat of the other players like muss's inside threat and tylers jump shot and gaytor scratching ability and bobby's potential...(i think)..just kidding.. but coty does hold up his end.. and there is no I in team.. even tho there is a ME and a MEAT and AM and AT and TEA and MAT and MET.. well u get the point