No votes
others..
17%

Total votes: 12

k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

game tonight at nbc .. whos gonna win ?? well, thats kinda self explanatory .. no comment! dont wanna jinx anyone .. come watch ! lol
Last edited by k_rae089 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
YES, I'm a Christian ! (and PROUD of it !!)

I punch like a girl ? So that has nothing to do with why youre cryin, right ??
k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

everett won .. 11-2 ! good job everyone! :D
Last edited by k_rae089 on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

$B-Money30$
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Jr High Softball

Post by $B-Money30$ »

thats one heck of a job
Last edited by $B-Money30$ on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MONEY man
k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

well, nbc had to quit one inning early because of a chorus concert that some of them had to go to .. o well, im pretty sure that everett still wouldve won! .. tomorrow at everett with fulton and then fridays our last game with bedford at everett .. good luck to everyone whos still playin !

k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

everett won tonight .. 14-12 .. good job everyone!!! :D .. last game tomorrow night with bedford ..

tim mcgraw
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by tim mcgraw »

good job gurly- b money struck out tonite against tussey in a horrible at bat
Last edited by tim mcgraw on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

well.. thanx! i dont think we're gonna play tonight cuz of the rain .. too bad! all of us wanna play, even coach ling wants to, but i doubt we will ! o well ..

k_rae089
Junior
Junior

Post by k_rae089 »

well, seasons over for everett!!! i jus wanna say good job to EVERYONE, even tho there were some moments where some of us had jus about enough! lol .. im proud of every girl on my team! seriously gonna miss playin with yall next year! :( .. ill come to ur games, promise!! haha! alisha is still playin as far as i know so ill hafta go watch u! .. but good season girls! sooo proud of everyone! good job to the girls that we played.. some times the umps were ridiculous (everett at central!) and there were times that they couldnt have been better! :) (any game except for the one above!) lol .. cant wait for next year!! i have a feelin that everetts gonna kick some major butt in the next few years!! (but dont we always ? lol) .. seriously girls! im glad to know all of ya and im glad ur all my 'heros' ! haha! gonna miss those practices! jess, ill never forget u and ur shorts and my glasses !! HA! :D that was sooo great! and i didnt even have my camera that night! lol .. chelsey and her convos that were a little out there .. fisher and her .... well, we know 'what' girls! :) .. our team runs to the fence and that stupid whistle !! lol .. practicin with the A team and tryin to tell them how to do mountain climbers! how bout our runs to the radio station and back a couple times ? lol .. it wasnt that bad! o i could go on and on ! ill never forget this year! thanx ling, coach willey, richelle and connie! this year i feel as if ive improved a lot! i think ive become a better leader and i jus thank u guys for lettin us have fun while playin (except for those few days that everything was crazy!) but i understand that it was to teach us not to do what we did wrong again.. richelle, put that whistle away! haha! jus kiddin! coach willey, thanks for helpin me with my work on the bus rides! even tho u dont even teach that subject! thanks for your help.. and connie, thanks for your pep talks (bedford game) lol.. ur so funny! love yall! :!: see ya girls in the halls tho.. talk to me or ill talk to u .. ya know me and my mouth! haha! good season girls!!! love ya! ~Kayloni #6