Scores in '05

Ladies of the Diamond
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Scores in '05

Post by arssites »

Hyndman kicked off their season at NBC on Thursday. They lost the game 7-2. Tonight, the Lady Hornets got a victory over the Rams of Turkeyfoot, winning it 11-1 in 5 or 6 innings.
Record stands at 1-1.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
WburgLP34
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Scores in '05

Post by WburgLP34 »

Williamsburg played their first game of the season on Thursday. March 31 vs Claysburg at Claysburg. We (W-burg) lost 15-0...... From what I seen sitting on the bench, Claysburg is going to be good this season. They have a stong athletic team. As far as we go, we need some work in all areas of our game, I would say hitting be the strongest factor we need work on.
"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."
-Vince Lombardi
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Hyndman played Southern Fulton at home tonight. Not sure of the exact score. I believe it was 10-2.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
count2infinity
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by count2infinity »

CR-4
Fannett Metal-1
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Yesterday the Lady Hornets pulled off a come-from-behind win against Tussey Mt. Down 3-0 in the 4th, we stepped up our game and came out victorious. 7-4.
SoftballRocket6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SoftballRocket6 »

Southern Huntingdon lost to Moshannon Valley March 30 3-1. Then we (SHC) lost to West Branch Tues. Fortunatly we won yesterday (Friday 8th) against Huntingdon. Our record stands at 1-2.
Cheerleader_Flirt
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Cheerleader_Flirt »

what is FM's record??? and who is in their outfield?
!~*Ally*~!
~DISTRICT 5 SOFTBALL CHAMPS!~
flickshagwell
Freshman
Freshman

Post by flickshagwell »

Not you!!!!!
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Hyndman lost a tough one to Ridge on Monday. Final score was 11-3 I believe. We were tied through 4 or 5 innings then we made 8 errors in two innings. I'm glad we could hang with a team like Ridge for as long as we did.
Poofy
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Poofy »

Fannett-Metal beat CVCS 9-0 on tuesday
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.