Plexico FRIEND or FOE?

The name says it all!
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Plexico FRIEND or FOE?

Post by CHSguy81 »

Dont get me wrong im a die hard steelers fan for life, but plex is really startin to get on my nerves, yes hes 6'5" but u got to be able to catch the ball and lay off the penalties.
SO is he good for the steelers or bad???? you know how i feel
"Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."
bison1
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by bison1 »

I agree completely. He's never been consistant, he's made some good plays here and there, but he's not what you look for in a starting wide out. I think he needs to be traded. A guy that size would be able to bring in someone decent. Next season, he needs to go.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

If you dont KNOW, PLAXICO
MaknCheze
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by MaknCheze »

IF YOU DONT KNOW.. how to catch a ball .. then you need to go!!
"What we do in life, echos in eternity."
-Gladiator
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

K say ur a wide out watching the ball from the snap. HOw is physically possible to get an offsides call?
IF you dont know ask plexico.
"Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."
snatchity6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by snatchity6 »

plexico is just liek stewart was...started good doing great winning over fan support.....but ended up being bad for the team...plexico needs to go...he is bringin the team down
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

I love people around here, a team has one bad year after being good for 2 years, then all the personel and coaching staff needs to be changed. Get rid of Plexico and get rid of 50% of the chance of converting a first down on third and long. Come on, the kid is still young, alot more improving is still yet to come.
snatchity6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by snatchity6 »

plex is a drug addict :shock:
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

Im not sayin the steelers need to go just plexico. LIke Bison I look for consistency in a player, and plex has consistently been playin like crap. As far as growin up for plex its been how many years now and this is the NFL not college or high school if you havnt grown up by the time u get there its too late. So I say plex shape up pretty darn soon or ship out.

Besides snatchity is sayin hes a drug addict
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Plex is ghetto...and I hate that. We need him, but I don't want a Randy Moss or a Terrell Owens type of player in the Burgh. I mean he is bad enough already, so if he keeps it up...I would love to trade him for someone like Hines Ward who does his taunting by smiling at the guy. I'll never forget Plex getting up and spiking the ball after a big catch, AND HE WAS NEVER TOUCHED DOWN! :lol:
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches