Plexico FRIEND or FOE?

The name says it all!
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

I give plex some credit he had a good game, too bad it took his own fans booing him to realize he wasnt catchin the ball. I just hope he keeps it up, if he does i might give you some credit ham. I still say he goes at the end of the season though.
"Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

You can't just let a guy go because he has had one bad season after having over 1,000 yards the previous year. Just think, he could have been like Keyshawn Johnson, been having a terrible or average year, and talking trash about the coaches and players on the team. Sure Burress is haveing a down year, but my god, to let a player go like him with that much talent would be pure madness.
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

Myself and everybody else on here that agrees must be mad then.
"Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

apparently everybody here must be EVERYBODY that thinks that. If everybody wanted plex to be gone, then it would be all over the newspapers. Plaxico's down year has taken to much blame, EVERY player, good ones and bad alike, have a year or two when they struggle. Its a common fact. Just wait till 2,3 years from now when your all saying that your glad the steelers stuck with Burress and didnt let him go.
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

I have my doubts but we'll see :?:
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

After last week, ITS NOT JUST PLAXICO. The whole offense was stagnant. Thank god they were playing the lowly Browns. The defense was finally starting to take shape tho. The Browns have exploited the Steelers defense on almost every game before the last on this last sunday. Lets go Steelers, make the playoffs.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

7 catches for over 100 yards, not to bad of a day if you ask me. What happened to this topic, have people realized that he is not as bad as everybody said he was? :frown:
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

But where has he been? Been earning his millions with one or 2 big games a year.
BillyWhiteShoesJohnson
Senior
Senior

Post by BillyWhiteShoesJohnson »

Plax is not the problem, hes part of the solution. The problem is the whole offense save the 3 WRs (Ward, Burress, Randle El).
Small Feeet, Small Feeet!
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

With pretection, Maddox would be ok and the running game much improved. Plax has been an underachiever for years.