NB Baseball

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
RunandGun
Freshman
Freshman

NB Baseball

Post by RunandGun »

Northern's baseball team should a good one this year....3 good pictures, fast outfield, and a solid infield.....the Teener team went 12-1 and the team will pick up Jake and Kilgore from legion.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

I agree...I think the infield will consist of Jared Wiand(2nd), Chris Pannebaker(ss,3rd), Eric Wagner (1st), and maybe his bro Steve at 3rd also.....Hall, Shauf, Steve Wagner, Pannebaker, and a few others have the ability to throw off the mound......and Kilgore behind the plate.....looks to be another solid year for the panthers...
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

look for another good year for nbc...they should make another run at the D5 title if they can find a solid number 2 pitcher behind jake hall...
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

jordan shauf would be a good #2 starter if he decides to use his ability
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

#2??? NAH...He'll be one heck of a #1 ESPECIALLY if he plays with his guts like he did this football season. Mooch is a stud pitcher fellas...
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Senior
Senior

Post by 4 »

NBC will sorely miss Shane Suter; however, he's gone on to bigger and better places. Can anyone say 2005 first round draft pick :!:
Swimming and Women ruin a ballplayer....
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

i think shauf CAN be a very very very good pitcher IF he wants to...i was so disappointed in him last year when he quit, but hopefully he wants to be there this year and shuts down opponents left and right...i agree with coach, he could be a solid number 1 pitcher for any team in the county if he puts his mind to it, his stuff is unreal…
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

Jordan never seemed to care about certain games......but when he gets in the right mind set, he is barely hitable
NBsbbplaya
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by NBsbbplaya »

I just talked to Shauf yesterday in economics and he says he's not coming out. But he thinks it's nice that you guys are talking about him so much. As for the team, we're definitely District champs this year. So everyone can bring it.
Pantherbaseball2938
Freshman
Freshman

NB vs Everett

Post by Pantherbaseball2938 »

NBC vs Everett... all I havta say is... Clash of the Titans, it's going to be an all out WAR! Tensions will run wild and it'll be an awesome game... although I believe NB will come out on top... but you never know. The game between Everett and NBC at replogle was very emotional over the summer.

Anyway, I believe with Chris Snyder's arm, Brandon Rodland's ability to hustle like a madman, and Ike's catching ability and speed we can take care of Everett's power hitters... and Mr. Gable (Panther Head Coach), will set up an awesome lineup and the infield will dominate as usual, don't get me wrong, Everett will also kick butt, but I think NB will take the victory, we just havta watch out for Grimes on offense and Ramsey on defense
"There's nothing to fear... but fear himself!" Freddy Krueger