NB Baseball

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

shauf will be out there...now whether he quits or not....you never know....if he could just keep his head in it....definitely one of the top pitchers....but how many games are his head actually in it?....they may need a special coach just to keep his head straight
IKE
Junior
Junior

Post by IKE »

Nothern and Everett....that game of the year. Everyone better be at that game. It's a good rival and I hope it stays that way for a long time. I can't wait.
Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice!! Waa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!
captain dean
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by captain dean »

i'd like to know what ever happened to our **** fights that were supposed to happen at an undisclosed location near nbc.
Buzzards have to eat, same as worms.
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

well dean the cockfight idea fell thru...maybe we can talk the chicken owner into setting something up this summer...if we are going to have these **** fights i want to know a good ways in advance so i can get mine into fighting shape...
IKE
Junior
Junior

Post by IKE »

No one has said much in this one for a while so I'll update you all on the field's condition. It's covered with snow. and probably a little bit of cow sh*t. The cows get out every once in a while.
Sto
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Sto »

I only come to the game swhen the cows are roaming in the outfield.
"Guitar man playin' all night long, Take me back to where the music hit me, Life was good and love was easy"-Montgomery Gentry
NBsbbplaya
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by NBsbbplaya »

Ahh, nothing better than getting the fouls balls that have landed in cow ****! Right IKE?
sportsfanfromnb
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sportsfanfromnb »

NB should have a good team this year and theres nothing like playing baseball right beside a cow pasture. Cows eat the balls ne way so we're just helping out nature.
everett8604
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by everett8604 »

i agree that NB is gonna have a good team this year, but they r gonna have to be on their toes when they play everetts ball team...its gonna be a close one.....
IKE
Junior
Junior

Post by IKE »

I agree Everett8604, Both times we play you guys, wow. It's gonna be a great game. I can't wait. We play you the last game of the year so that'll be good competition for both teams as we hopefully go into playoffs.
Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice!! Waa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!