Keyshawn Johnson Deactivated

The name says it all!
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

there has been talk that he might want to go back and play for bill parcells again...i wouldnt be surprised to see him in dallas next year...
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

he's gonna be like that anywhere he goes, thats the problem. I also heard last night that the Raiders are or were his favorite team. Can you imagine if he goes there and bawls around with Jerry and Tim Brown...it won't happen because they'd put him in his place. Is he still getting paid even though he was basically fired?
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
11th man
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by 11th man »

In his interview yesterday he said that he would not go to Dallas to play under Parcells, whom he said was his favorite coach.
"On the boats and on the planes" - Neil Diamond

I'm Deon's Butler
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

Hats off to the Bucks...I wish more pro teams would do something like this.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Its about time the big mouth bum gets shut up.

Too bad San Fran doesn't do the same with TO hes ten times worse, the biggest jerk in the NFL!
"I'm your huckleberry"
theoneandonly
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theoneandonly »

T.O..... the biggest jerk in the NFL? Although at times he is a lil to flashy and puts on to much of a show he is still producing and finding the endzone.. even without Garcia playing. This is the 'jerk' that literally bawled his eyes out during one of the pre game festivites soon after 9/11.
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

I hate to answer my own question, but I just heard on NFL Live that he will get paid the remainder of the season, but thats the only real contact or relationship he still has with the team.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

TO is a great player, so don't think being a jerk has anything to with talent!

If he bawled his eyes out it was to get on TV and that's it! He all about himself not the team! He's a bum just like Keyshawn and if I were the head coach I'd cut him not matter how much talent he has.

You don't have to loud mouth to be good, just look at Rod Smith, Marvin Harrison, and Hines Ward that all just fine without making a scene, they can play for me any day, even Randy Moss is maturing a little bit and its time for TO as well!
"I'm your huckleberry"
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

yea really, and all Hines does is catch balls and smiles all the time. He's a great player to watch and one of the best in the league. He's a great example of a team player and leader.
theoneandonly
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theoneandonly »

who are you to make a comment like that...he was only doing it to get on television... i'm pretty sure he would have been on television that day anywyas seeing how they had a game but anyways... maybe he really was being sincere and isn't afraid to hide his emotions