Larry Fitzgerald!!!!!!!!

The name says it all!

Should Larry Fitzgerald win the Heisman Trophy?

yes
94%
no
6%

Total votes: 18

kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Larry Fitzgerald!!!!!!!!

Post by kohlslaw5 »

Everyone knows his name, everyone should know how great he is about what he does. Now for the bigtime question!

Does Larry Fitzgerald deserve the Heisman Trophy?

i think that he does. The title of the award means that it is given to college football's best player. Without a ddoubt in my mind i have seen no1 consistantly better than fitzgerald. I think if he doesn't get the Heisman, it is because of Pitt's semi-disappointing year and the fact that he is an underclassmen wide-receiver. I mean, has anyone before him ever scored at least 1 TD in 16 straight games? NO!

Let's hear your opinion!
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Structure8
Sophomore
Sophomore

Heisman

Post by Structure8 »

I also think that Larry should get the Heisman. He has worked hard all season and made catches that drop the jaws of some NFL receivers. Another thing, he is still getting votes despite not being on an undefeated team, unlike White from OK. White is a good QB, but it seems that Larry does more spectaular things as a receiver, which makes him look like he is a better player; making him the best Heisman candidate. Fitz has my vote.

Larry for President... :mrgreen:
"When you drink the water, remember the spring." ~Chinese proverb
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

iv watched pitt play a good bit this season, and something else that amazes me about fitz is that he VERY rarely ever drops a catchable ball...if rod ruth puts it anywhere near him he has a knack for coming down with the ball...
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

infact, it is on a stat sheet. Fitz has ONE dropped ball all year!

in his 2 years with pitt a grand total of 3!!!!!!!!!!!
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
collegeball
Freshman
Freshman

Post by collegeball »

that is hard to believe but its true. i think fitz should win the heisman.the last two recievers that have won didnt have the stats that he has.ive seen him make some catches that almost ne reciever in the nfl wouldnt have made.its hard to believe he is only a sophmore. :shock: he is the best player in college right now.if he doesnt win its bc white will. he would win only bc oklahoma is #1. i dont think that should matter.
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Like the analysist said on ESPN today and yesterday, the Heisman front runners should be Fitzgerald and the kid from Michigan, i cant remember his name even tho i should, because no matter where they would go, they would still be successful. If White left OU he would not benefit. I think the Heisman will be taken by Fitzgerald. Hopefully he doesnt get the shaft like LJ did last year. :mad:
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

just throwin this one in for ya ham-- he's chris perry, and he is probably the larry fitzgerald of the michigan team in that he is their catalyst and the reason they win the games they win.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Man i should have known that without any problem. But yes, get him the ball and he will find a way to the endzone. Both very likely candidate top runners, but i can see Fitzy walkin away with the hardware.
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

ham i also heard what they said on ESPN about the front runners and how if fitz and perry were on any team in the nation they would still be successful...i thought that was a very good point...put fitz on rutgers roster and they might have 3 more wins this year...
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Yes S3, very good post. Who is left on the Panters schedule? I kno they still have Miami on there but anybody else?